Large scale commercial grow

Heres a pic… vegg table is above…
Only takes up a small amount of space… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s the vegg table… under two , 4’ , 4 bulb t5ho’s from home depot…

This is above the clone area…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Some updated pics - widen the door - removed about 50’ of concrete wall - removed all chicken wire - replaced fascia board that was rotten - studded up back wall and most of north wall… making another supply run this week to cover north and west wall. Placed 2 orders of cbd strains this week and updated license with state to reflect. Busy weekend and last couple weeks

4 Likes

Which direction are them open walls can u utilize the sunlight in the morning or evening

Or perhaps opening the roof to green house roofing

Open walls are on the N and S side of the building - I wish , we may get a little help on the south side which will be cloning area but not enough to make a huge difference.

I think next building will have that kinda capabilities if we get legalization by then - at this point for 250$ a lb I can’t justify a large upgrade like that. Where I’m at the fields will do most of the work I just need an area to keep mothers and clone. I have to close off the left side (north) to control temps in winter and summer. That’ll be the side the mother rooms and flower room is on.

I’d love to have something like los suenos in Colorado but that’s probably a 2m building lol maybe one day

1 Like

Flower room is for R&D only - just wanna know what genetics will look like before running 500 of them

1 Like

Walls going up!!

10 Likes

Coming along nicely. Do you have a certain date you are shooting for to finish your build?

Dec 15 would be nice - hopefully new meter installed by oct 15 so my end has full power. Got in first order of cbd seeds last week will probably start germinating in October. Want to have a run in flower done so can test before planting in fields

2 Likes

You growing just to make what, CBd oil?

I’ll sell it to someone who will I won’t be involved in the processing side at all. There’s always people buying selling on co op page as well as local companies that process it wholesale for you. Generally 200-500$ a lb of dried flower not sure on total biomass like trim

1 Like

Man you can start earlier then that it will put you working into high gear lol git r done broheim

1 Like

I’m hoping so but I want to be conservative in everything about this. Really once we get electricity I’m off to the races. Dorian slowed down approval from the county last week but if we can get that passed we might have it wired by the end of September. :pray:t3:

1 Like

what cbd strains? so far i only have 5.

swiss dream
queen dream
hot blonde
stormy daniels
cherry berry

i need more but they are hard to find unless i want 20,000 of them.

Cherry 5 is the only one I’ve actually secured - working on bluegenius but haven’t been able to order yet. Have to be careful where you get genetics that will pass state standards. I hope ilgm could get some in us so could purchase some legal fire :slight_smile: right now thc levels are too high

@Sirsmokesalot from where? message me. i’ll let you know what I’ve found.

I don’t think I have badge or level or whatever they call it for direct messages yet? I used hemplogic for cherry 5. The buzz is Oregon has the best cbd that will pass federal regulations but could be complete bs

There is no badge or level for private messaging here. It is limited to staff use only.

Members only brah