Lam looking for a good strain that would be good for Lupus and for inflammation

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

lam looking for a good strain that would be good for Lupus and for inflammation. My daughter has lupus, soriadic, rheumatoid arthritis and had to stop all of her meds as they were attacking her system and causing an issue with internal bleeding. This is now under control but she is in a lot pain. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Her primary doctor has suggested that she Cana is but did not know which strain would be good to try.

I’m not sure about Lupus, but anything high in the terpenes Myrcene, Caryophyline, Limonene, and Linalool, as well as high THC strains, or 1:1 THC:CBD strains, will all be good for pain and inflammation. The higher THC, the better for pain. Some like strains with some CBD in them, to help take the edge off of the “high” associated with THC, and to supplement/complement the THC and other cannabinoids. Google “entourage effect.”

I prefer indicas for pain as they tend to have a more of a body effect and less head “high.” Granddaddy Purple (or GDP), Kosher Kush, King Louis XIII, and AfghanI are some of my “go to” favorites. I’m currently struggling with sleep because of venturing outside my norm. If I don’t get it just right, the head high gets my mind going and it counters the body part that’s supposed to be helping me sleep. It’s tricky sometimes, and unfortunately, until it’s legalized nationwide, or worldwide, there just aren’t the big, heavily-funded studies getting us to the point where we have a medicine cabinet like “headache? Oh, take Tylenol or Excedrin” it’ll be like “do you need to do anything for the rest of the day? Ok, great! Smoke two joints of GDP, and call me in the morning. Oh, but you have to go to work? Try some AK-47, and if that’s too racy, try Blue Dream.” Or, whatever.

You might also consider oils, including Rick Simpson Oil or RSO. She might benefit most from concentrates, which can be nearly straight cannabinoids, and often over 90% THC.

There are so many strains and methods of consumption. She may have to “experiment” some before finding a combination that works. I hope this helps, or at least gets you headed in the right direction.

You should join us here on the forum, so you can track your grow, ask questions and talk with other, like-minded people, etc. Best wishes, to you and your daughter!