Lake of the ozark trip

Who me? Thru the roof on ppms? Not really my last grow I was only at about 1500 ppms. This time I’ve just been slacking but they are blowing up today

Uploading: 20191101_070910.jpg… I’ve never really had a lock out problem following soul synthetics guide

4 Likes

blueberry geleto og payote critical little to much nitrogen in soil mix I’ll step that back next time critical bilbo starting to get it I think I’m going get some better veg lights blue cheese payote critical and blueberry clones still green

4 Likes

Have not raised lights in awhile stoped streching I’m going do a heavy defoliation soon

2 Likes

girl scout cookies autoon the far left gorilla glue auto middle blue dream on right

3 Likes

great looking plants @Cyle1. everything in the flowering tent looks great, all the others look real healthy to me. great job bud!

2 Likes

Thank you buddy

1 Like

Looking good man. That payote got a good smell comming off her yet. Same with the gelato?

2 Likes

No smell is just starting to smell like wet grass but deffinitly starting to smell a change

2 Likes

4 Likes

Here they are now that’s 4 scrogged plants gonna be flowering maybe by next week or 2 from now

3 Likes

Hell ya plenty of room for aerobics too

2 Likes

Was thinking I should have built a second door way. Even a small one me and a bucket can get thru

2 Likes

Well cut a hole

Put a pulley on the ceiling and hoist your bucket up.and over to the middle …I dunno how your gonna get over them scrogs lol…picturing druid hanging from the pulley right over thebscrogg stuck…guys GUYSSS

3 Likes

What I do for watering these plants way in the back…the scrog

I use a section of pvc pip and stick a funnel in it and tape it up and put the pipe to the bucket pour a quart at a time and move the pipe around so I dont dig up roots. Lol I just noticed if you zoom in by the screen you can see the little area of the plants that are moved for the route for the pvc pipe

3 Likes

I have a drip system setup but be nice to get at them easier lucky I’m small enough to crawl under my scrogs. Good thing for being short. Was thinking make a little flip up door I can crawl in and stick a bucket thru if j wanna flush or even train my plants

2 Likes

Dammmmm @fano_man got shit rolling huh

1 Like
2 Likes

6 Likes

great looking buds, love all the pistles.

3 Likes