Lacking trycolms

ive a half pnd of hay to burn,my GSC didnt frost up like it should have very depressing after all the work. Im using RO water and super soil. I wasnt adding cal mag to water,would that have been the problem? Beautiful big buds just not sticky,i cut and trimming half the plant this morning and my fingers werent even sticky!! So bummued out! Im disabled and cannot continue to buy from dispensory as its expensive and a complete ripoff! PLease HELP!! thanks everyone! : )

1 Like

any pictures of your plants

Was it a real super soil or a amended soil.you only need water with super soil. What type of lights do you have

Indoor/ outdoor ?lux readings?

Is it cured yet?

1 Like

Please don’t start multiple threads for same topic. The other will be removed.

If you fill out support ticket I can take a look.

3 Likes

ILGM super soil, Mars ts3000 LED 30% rh during bloom, using RO water first time,i was told i need to add cal mag or it robs nutrients but they were growing great beautiful dark green big leaves. There was no problem with the grow just not seeming to mature ,there some on the bud itself but nothing on fan leaves or sugar leaves ,it looks like weed that has been stripped for oil ot wax. Im on week 8 of bloom most all leaves are dead n gone ive started cutting it down slowly. Looking under micro maybe 60/40 cloudy /clear just a few amber i mean a couple.I seemed to have this problem before but i think that was my burple light. I know ive great light now , RO water, great ventalation 8inch duct fan between 70 80 degrees,im in Az so its hot n dry. Thanks for your time guys,any help is greatly appreciated!

Indoor, just bought a Mars ts3000 and i just put it in at about 5 weeks into flower,the buds are big hard but not sticky , Im hoping it is the light ive a couple i just started under new light im going to drain to waste in cocoa, i was told to feed every watering? and also to water evry day? Overwatering??? Also my well water was killing my plants so i invested in an RO system .I was watering straight out of the RO unit ,no ph and they all grow really nice, huge fan leaves ,dark green big fat stems.Then was told i need to add cal mag or it robs my soil, i never had any noticeable deficiencies.Now with these new plants after i put cal mag and nutrients its really low ph and i have to add 50 drops of PH up to water,Is this correct?? I ph to 5.8 and everything seems ok, it just seems like im adding alot of solution to clean RO water.Or is just the nutrients and this is normal? I feel like i over complicate everthing and get overwelmed ,simple is best for me! : ) I hope you can understand i know im all over the place, thanks for your time i appreciate greatly,jason

1 Like

I was thinking it was your light, but a TS3000 is around 420W to 450W. What was your growing space? You need about 80W per sqft for China lights . 30W per sqft for highend lights. you are a little lite for a 4x4 , but would be rocking a 2x4. Please fill out a support ticket

Im just starting to take it down now, im in the desert so im going really slow with this, thanks for your reply!

how do u fill out support ticket? ty jason

@jjoncich

From ILGM Support Staff:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not sure how to start a support ticket.
Ive a 2 by 4 tent but thought it may heat up too much being in desert, planning on using this next go
Ive just kept the 2 directly under light no more than 20" during flower.
I apologize if im not using the system correctly im old and never learned to use a computer,im winging it!
Thanks for all help!! jj.

1 Like

copy and paste it, then add what your information is.

Thanks @PP3121

1 Like

did you try it yet?

you would have seen a cal mag deficiency on your leaves. its not pretty