Autoflower supermox seeds, planted march 15th.
Fox farm ocean forest soil. General organics nutes, i have entire “go box” kit.
Due to unfortunate circumstance i was unablento water plants for 5 days. Were Completely dry and had some wilting and yellowing Upon returning i did 2 full strength nutrients enriched waterings with my 1 gallon watering can. Then topped with 2 more gallons of just PhD water the next day to make sure the soil was fully soaked.
I pulled the lower fan leaves that were completely dead. Heres where i stand 3 day after my return. They do seem to be improcing but somenofnthe yellowing remains.
Can anyone help identify if i need more corrective action? Also, whats a good nutrient feelingnshcedule for these plants, 5 of which are in 2 gallon pots, the large rear left is in 3 gal. (Ill def be doing all 3g pots next grow)
Picture are required and please fill in a support ticket which some one will attach shortly
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
- Origin of seeds?
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing?
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Thanks @CooterJuice I dunno how to post it
@Dclark just copy it and save it on ur phone or whatever you use. i have it on my Samsung notes
Hello and welcome. There should be a feeding schedule on your nutes. it is best to follow that. Pics would help and answering the questions in support ticket
will help everyone know what your grow
@Dclark I have the Support ticket bookmarked.
Sorry meds from accident have me a bit spaced, i meant to upload pic, ill add more info in response to support requests formatted questions…
- Ilgm Autoflower supermix seeds, bruce banner, girl scout cookies, gorilla glue
- planted march 15th.
- Fox farm ocean forest soil with coco/pearlite mixed in, explanded clay pebbles in bottom inch of fabric pots for drainage and aeroation, pie pands underneath to catch runoff
- Mars hydro 2x4 tant with sp3000 light set 12-16" over tops of plants, set at 100% output
- General organics “go box” kit.
- Tap water, left in watering can 24+ hrs with bubble stones to de-chlorinate, ph-d to 6.5 before watering, room temp 72F
- tent temps 78-80F / 40% RH constant, AC controlled
- 4" fan evacuating air from tent and into carbon filter
- no CO2
Due to unfortunate circumstance i was unable to water plants for 5 days. They were Completely dry and had some wilting and yellowing. Upon returning i did 2 full strength nutrients enriched waterings with my 1 gallon watering can. Then topped with 2 more gallons of just Ph-d (6.5) water the next day to make sure the soil was fully soaked. I pulled the lower fan leaves that were completely dead. Heres where i stand 3 day after my return. They do seem to be improving but some of the yellowing remains. Can anyone help identify if i need more corrective action?
Also, whats a good nutrient feeding scheduled for these plants, 5 of which are in 2 gallon pots, the large rear left is in 3 gal.
(SIDE NOTE - Ill def be doing all 3g pots next auto
I am just a newbie so I’m not 100% on this but you want to give autofowlers less nutes than recommended by the nute bottle I give mine 1/2 strength of the regiment They sprouted mar1 and mar9
And I only water them 1/2 gal every morning and alternate nutes one day the ph water the next they are autos from Ilgm gorilla glue and girl scout cookies
I give full strength after stepping up the amount. What I mean is I start with 1/4 strength. Then the following week 1/4 to 1/2. Then after about 30 days aka flowering I ramp it to full stength.
Now if I am depleting the nutrients out of a fresh bag I wait 6 weeks or so before adding nutrients. See above as I slowly step them into the nutrients.
I do the same with Autos and Photos.
I believe that u have a bit of nitrogen def and maybe a magnesium def in my opinion
Pictures this am.
The yellowing is also leading me to beleive nutrients deficiencies, mainly nitrogen.
Have you tested your run off TDS and PH? I’ve found that most issues can be PH or lack of run off that creates root zone problems.
you can get bigger saucers at lowes that are plastic and disposable for 2 bucks and some change to fit the pots better
Last night i did a full strength nutrient wateringbwith a little more nitrogen added. Well see hownthat plays out in the next days
Close up photo of one plants leave i pulled
This one has this unique issue shown here, down curled leaves and brown spotting.
Did you do a full strength feeding without prior run off testing to check the existing PPMs and PH? It’s a crap shoot to feed without knowing what your medium PPMs are
Home depot had 36" or larger Cheap “trays” in water heater section and double priced with double thickness in the shower section.
As mentioned, ph is 6.5 when watering.
Tds about 1500 when full strength nutrient watering. I checked runoff and it was 1800.
Im thinking of doing nutes every other watering.
Idk why the comments about trays, thats not whats being asked lol
@Reeseman44 Post above, yes a few reads above, asked and I saw them at HD today.