Lack of smell in early flowering stage

I just googled it as I’ve never heard of it. Great landrace strain a 3 in 1 strain. Very euphoric but long lasting high but has some CBD to level out that pure Sativa high. That a cool strain to grow. Very resinous really good hash maker. Now we are talking. With Hash I prefer these types of high. Wow just wow she’s a monster.

1 Like

Yes ots quite robust! I hope it will finish? Its as authentic as it gets for a sativa hash plant. Most are indica or Afhhanica. The Himalayan varieties like Malana are sativa sorta… its said they are hard to classify? I dont think so… its very sativa.

1 Like

It matches the pictures perfectly. I think you’ll finish it because you have a greenhouse and that plant is stable as a tree. I really find those landrace Sativa strains to be classics. I would love to see a list of strains like that. They have been around for centuries.

2 Likes

I hope you are right? Sativas can take 3 months sometimes more to finish and that may push my grow into the snow? They are pre flowering now, the stretch is definitely happening, so Im figuring another week or so some buttons will be visible. Then the race is on to finish.

That’s what I like most about them. They take for ever to grow but they are trees. 3 months is forever but if your in elevation with a green house you get good sun pray that it stay 60-70 in the house. I’m pulling for you hardcore. I’m a big lemon terp guy and this is right in my wheelhouse very hashy. Oh boooy! I lthink in my area these would thrive we are warm and dry if you have a green house.

2 Likes