Lack of progress?

The plant on the right is a Strawberry Cough. It was germinated 20 days ago and put into the box 18 days ago. Shouldn’t it have more leaves? Thanks.

They both should look healthier in my opinion. Gotta mess with your bucket. Im not a hydroponic guy. And no clue who is. Maybe @Myfriendis410 or @BobbyDigital knows who does dwc

Sorry my friend. I don’t know much about soil growing and nothing about hydro. I worry about my girls every day.

Need some particulars before moving forward. I’m pretty sure we can get you sorted out. Please be specific with the answers; in particular the lighting.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

1 Like

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) Strawberry Cough and Hindu Kush from ILGM
-Age of plant Strawberry Cough is three weeks old, Hindu Kush is four weeks old
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF Hydroponics
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc) Plastic, one gallon
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) PH stays between 5.5 and 6.5
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable I don’t have a TDS meter
-Method used to measure PH and TDS Digital PH meter used twice a day
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space Indoor grow box 3 feet by 3 feet by 14 inches
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum I don’t know the brand of the lights, box came premade, seller says 125 watts, LED burple lights
-Actual wattage draw of lights I don’t know the actual draw of the lights
-Temps; Day, Night day 76 fahrenheit days, not sure temp at night, I would guess 70 fahrenheit
-Humidity; Day, Night 60% humidity day, 50 percent night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size -one intake fan, one output fan for ventilation
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, I have a humidifier outside the box that allows some of the steam to get into the box via the intake fan, I shut the humidifier off when the lights go out
-Co2; Yes, No I do not give it Co2

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other? DWC
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC) 2 inches
-Temperature of reservoir 75 fahrenheit
-TDS of nutrient solution I don’t know
-Amount of air to solution I don’t know
[/quote]

I discovered algae in the system two days ago, there was tons of light getting into the nutrients so I covered a container will aluminum foil and dropped the container with the nutrients into that to block the light and covered the top of the container with black cloth where there were openings. I cleaned everything up as well as I could but the algae in in the rockwool and I don’t dare take the roots out of the rockwool at this stage.

1 Like