Lacewing, Has to grow without lacewings journal

Very fitting that she would end her life with a view of exactly where it started
Same gloomy garbage weather too
I even opene the door to let her feel its bite …ok ok so dramatic …she’s getting it soon

5 Likes

Prob not much different looking today but different none the less lol

4 Likes

20 grams of some killer homegrown …
First indoor reaping of any cannabis plant lol…
These buds are just amazing
I cheated and burned a tiny j with the wife last night but now won’t touch it for at least a month other than to look or just open the jar …
I don’t have a grove bag quite right headroom wise for this so this will also be my first true Jar cure

Plant took 3 days to dry …which I think is fine for it’s size
Then i sweat the buds in a paper bag box I made for 12 hours
And they are in the jar at 60 rh …hasn’t gotten much higher
It’s fine with me and I think came out perfectly for this tiny plant

8 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding. Congrats on the first indoor harvest :v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

Thank you sir !! Very kindly I’m super excited because I have always been intimidated by growing inside
Now I’m just the opposite!!

4 Likes

Well my las post I was saying I’m more confident indoors than I thought …however I’m taking it back and cannot wait for the warm weather to come back so I can grow outside …
I cannot give these plants what they want indoors I just didn’t know how
If I was going for the world record of yellow dead leaf plucking in mid flower I’d be a huge winner …

Very discouraging no idea where it all went wrong …

2 Likes

You just learned how not to do it next time, you did nothing wrong. Adjust, adapt and carry on. I usually only feed a quarter or less of the recommendations from the manufacturer. What works for one doesn’t always work for the other. Just remember the only givens in growing weed are, There are no givens. :v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

See, I started indoors then moved outdoors. I like indoors because it’s easier for me to control everything (light, food, temp, humidity, etc)… outdoors is mostly up to mother nature and we all know how she can be jajaja.

7 Likes

Totally agree with this …and I’m learning it as I go hahah …I’ll be alright just a bit deflated as long as my flowers come out I’ll be happy

4 Likes

Lmfao take me to school please …I can’t keep the lung room how I want it

1 Like

@repins12

Golden words.

Each grower finds their own rhythm and technique that works for them.

2 Likes

Maybe we should talk about it. I’m a dumb ol country boy and typing ain’t really my thing. Any weed you harvest, is weed that you did not have to buy. Just my personal opinion. I would be willing to help but, I don’t do things by the book. Not even close. Most of what I do, I’m told can’t be done, before I do it but, I give it a whirl anyways

FB_IMG_1567261719913
Do what works, not what they tell you to do.

:v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

I was intimidated by indoor growing as well. I have been an outdoor guerilla grower from the mid 70’s until around 3 years ago. If I can do it anyone can :+1:t4: :v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

I had an issue outdoors my first year …not feeding enough ,I was able to solve that but just feeding it more
The second season I had zero issues outside toxicity or deficiency…caterpillars …always caterpillars
I have soybean thrips ,I have pear and oleander aphids ,spider mites …but I have lacewings and pirates and they just take care of it …
This indoor thing is my doing hahah …what bull :poop:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Dang, outta likes already this morning… looking happy and healthy!!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch …I guess I’m paranoid and @Graysin keeps telling me to stop obsessing over it Lmfao …I just see a lot of yellow leaves but also like @repins12 said it’s weed you grew for free and that’s better than none
:man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

A little light green… maybe needs a tad dose of N?

3 Likes

Yeah I was thinking that too or I let them grow too close to the light …?

A close look at this tells me my nutes are doing their job .I’m just too noob to know the difference hahah

4 Likes

Good mornin my friends. Have a blessed Sunday.

3 Likes