Lacewing, Has to grow without lacewings journal

Won’t have to worry. Our wonderful governor signed a hill to ban all gas powered lawn equipment and anything like generators running on diesel illegal by 2035. Id like to see him cut down the huge oak trees we have with a battery operated chain saw.

2 Likes

Lmfao …hysterical

2 Likes

Lol and yeah how is that going to happen …so ignorant that they don’t realize it still takes fossil fuels to make electric
Now I got myself started lol

3 Likes

Lmao my bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmfao nah you’re good …

2 Likes

Exactly! Also, we are are being told (when it’s really hot or cold) NOT to use any electricity if we don’t have to… even been told not to charge our electric cars… WTF? Too much strain on our electric grid… oh boy.

2 Likes

I’ll bet if you go to the governor’s house in august …he’s not sitting out front under an umbrella …that AC is kicking …hahaha

1 Like

Oh for sure… his lawn maintenance folks aren’t using gas powered tools… I’ve seen his property

1 Like

It also takes lots of other naturally occurring materials. Lithium comes to mind because I’m still salty about the 500% price increase on lithium in my industry as a direct result of the increased demand on electric vehicles and the extra 50% spike after that as a result of all those electric cars catching fire/sinking into the ocean.

No solution is perfect. Some are better than others but everything comes with consequences. It’s the reason I don’t use helium for balloons (my wife thinks I’m a serious buzzkill about birthday decorations) - the medical field needs helium and it’s not a renewable resource. I would rather my doctors and nurses have the resources they need to save my life one day, if it ever comes to that, than have a birthday party with floating balloons. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Absolutely right…
Which is why I think forcing everything to be electric powered is a mistake

3 Likes

Well I never thought I’d be where I am at this moment lol

Can’t wait till all 4 are hanging upside down whole someplace lol …still have to figure that out cause the cardboard makeshift lowes wardrobe box ain’t gonna be quite enough room

5 Likes

Like McDonald’s over here. I’m lovin it!

3 Likes

Just a bit of what’s growing on over here !!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !

9 Likes

Trichomes!!! Happy Thanksgiving man!

4 Likes

Unreal. They’re bigger every day

Happy Thanksgiving :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Amen to that. It bugged the shit out of me when I worked at Sears the shear number of balloons that every sale “needed” and heaven forbid that you be able to use the same color as last time. The worst part is when they made me blow them up and put them out, the whole time I’m like “WHY GOD!”

2 Likes

Lol i worked in appliances at sears a long time ago. My boss had me doing all the price drop tags, but she gave me price dropped tags to start from. Long story short, it was 5 days before my boss realized the mistake (mark down was from discount, not regular price) and I’d sold 4 fridges, 7 washer and dryer sets and a couple deep freezers by then.

2 Likes

I have a good one! I worked at KFC through college and there was a coupon for a nine piece meal in the local newspaper. It said $9.99 for original and $0.00 for extra crispy!

4 Likes

Sheeut, that come with a biscuit?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Probably for $9.99! :joy:

4 Likes