These are all taken 5 days apart

8 Likes

Bruh. They are turning into monsters!

3 Likes

I couldn’t be happier lol …

4 Likes

They grow up so fast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I feel like @Lacewing has rapid edition Yetis. Mine is still going - took 45 days to start to flower. His are a month younger and overthrowing the universe already. :rofl::joy:

I’ll be eager to compare the results when all is said and done.

4 Likes

I’m right there by @Lacewing

6 Likes

Lolol …I can send a few back so you can compare ?? Lmfao …you’ll have to pry them from my dead lifeless fingers lol
I really don’t get it …anyone can scroll back and see when the broke ground …hahah …I’m blaming YOU …

Like even today when I got home my mouth dropped when I opened the tent window crazy fast plants !!

4 Likes

Actually wow yeah your flowers are bigger than mine hahaha

3 Likes

Mine were neglected. Cold temps and then I found out the timer quit working and they were getting fried! I will take a pic and show the horror in my tent!

4 Likes

Bruh, this thing has noticeably grown, just today. Maybe we just start counting at different times. Yours are fanfreakingtastic.

3 Likes

Lol thank you and I agree every single time I look they seem to have grown …she seems to be stretching …even as she’s flowering lol …I’m noticing tho between the trellis layers …woah …it’s a jungle

3 Likes

Lol I bet they make it …these plants are insatiable growers

1 Like

I’ll do the same. I bet yours and mine are comparable, even though yours are a horror show
And mine are “normal growing conditions.” :rofl::v:

2 Likes

Lol …if you popped a yeti outdoors

OMG …it would probably be a monster

3 Likes

Well that’s where it’s going… they are going to,raise our electricity rates again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Omg really? Soon they will have sucked everything they can from everyone …wonder what they’ll do then ? Omg ridiculous

1 Like

Good luck with any equipment using diesel too

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve been down that road once before .years ago when it was $6 a gallon and I was leasing a tractor trailer …rather than getting a direct deposit I was given a bill hahahah …so I gave the truck back and the company a big ol middle finger

3 Likes

Look at Europe. Don’t get me started…

1 Like