Lacewing, Has to grow without lacewings journal

Seconded!

2 Likes

All 5 are Yetti wedding autos by @Graysin
The one in the middle was started outside in early September so it’s farther along but man it’s gonna look dwarflike soon

2 Likes

Dude, those YW’s are no joke. 20 days, but I think this pic is yesterday…

3 Likes

WOW !!! Bruh…that is awesome for 20 days !!! I’m around day 27 or 28 on the 4

I tried to fim but think I failed however the plant itself seems like it took it …just didn’t sprout 4 new mains lol I ain’t complaining …man yours looks awesome too !! So cool you have one going too !! It’s fire smoke man really really fire

And god it looks identical to mine even the color love these autos so much

I am so bad and wanted so many of them …I’m going to plant 3 or 4 in June on my deck ,and be done with them in 60 days

2 Likes

Man look at them exploding.

Same with yours @Borderryan22 i can’t believe it. Feels like you JUST germinated her. :v::100:

2 Likes

I’m already having to tuck the leaves big time. She’s bushy. Took the single blade and first 3 pointers because i didn’t quite load the bag uo enough. But she is already at a half gallon almost every day! @Graysin did the dxxx thang with these babies!

2 Likes

Haha omg same here with the tucking …and one plant I took the singles and the first 3 fingered …I should do it them all …I am considering putting a scrog net on too …mainly because that middle one is going to lose light sooner than later lol

2 Likes

21 days ago

15 days ago

10 days ago

5 days ago

Today

4 Likes

Tested by the breeder herself @Graysin
Outdoor home grown yeti wedding !
I’m pretty happy

7 Likes

Nice numbers!!! And being able to dial in conditions with the tent makes it better!!!

4 Likes

Cannot wait so see what his indoor-grown Yeti can do. My own tested in around 18% (which I was proud of and my wife said “shouldn’t it be higher?” :rofl::joy:) and I bet it gets better from here. I have a Yeti reveg project under-way. She just has to hurry up and flower already so I can try the reveg. :rofl:

3 Likes

Clones on clones on clones!!! I’ve got it conditions pretty tight so i might have to find a way to get you to sample a piece for me when it’s all done!

2 Likes

The mail is, ironically, the safest method I’ve found to get across state lines. Since CBD flower is mailed freely, anything labeled appropriately (hemp or cbd) zips on by. I opened up @Lacewing ’s package yesterday and laughed. It wasn’t overwhelming like @Mr_Wormwood ’s was, but it wasn’t exactly subtle either.

2 Likes

I sent my first seeds last week, and they made it. I’m a bad man. I’d be worried about smell, I’m nose blind unless I walk away from my house with a joint. But my wife comes home sometimes and said “holy sxxx”, :rofl:

1 Like

I’m totally nose blind in my own house. Does it smell like candles or weed? Who knows?! Not me. My wife sometimes says it reeks, but then again she generally has a bong in her hand so how much of that is self induced? :rofl:

2 Likes

This is totally a different topic, buuut falls in with smells. I have a crazy good sniffer. Just get weed aroma clogged in there sometimes lol. As nutty as it sounds, though, i know how my day will be, by what I can smell when I wake up. Kinda crazy, but sometimes I wake up smelling something just foul. Like a clogged toilet, but there is nothing and noooobody smells it. Those are not good days. Good days, it’s normal around the house stuff. Laundry, dish soap, bath soap from night before. It’s so weird.

1 Like

The one time you sent me lemon tree …
I could smell weed when I opened the mailbox lolol …

1 Like

Yeah I think the indoor ones will test higher …the one tested here was grown in stale living soil out doors and definitely was being stingy with the nutes

3 Likes

I love walking in to the house when plants are stinking up the place😀

5 Likes

Agreed :point_up::point_up::point_up:

1 Like