Lacewing, Has to grow without lacewings journal

Well ,
It happened …
After what I feel was another great season of Outdoor growing for me …
I popped two Auto beans for the first time courtesy of @Graysin one of her own home brews called yeti wedding …and a mimosa .
I also popped two of my own from dispo weed
Harvested all 4 and are curing and seem to be great homegrown …
Well I also popped another yeti I think back in early September that just never saw the weather the first one did …
So as a really good excuse to go indoors (saving the yeti from October death)
Also with some advice from Graysin I grabbed a Green Beams Led light …

An AC infinity 4x4

And also their T8” in-line fan with the 69 controller

So here goes nothing

19 Likes

Heck ya, brother!!! That’s a badaxx setup! You’re gonna have a blast indoors!

6 Likes

Lol …thank you sir !!! I am over excited …and it’s about time …

2 Likes

There isn’t even a best part. You have total environmental control and pest control is easy. Just watch for fungus gnats. Things can get outta hand quick. But you’re a pest guru.

4 Likes

Haha you are too kind about the guru thing … and I was. Worried about that cause it was outdoors and that same living soil already grew a yeti …and there were fungus gnats present then ,so I’m sure they will become an obstacle
I need to grab some sticky traps and mosquito bits or something

3 Likes

Sticky traps, mosquito bits, and Gnatrol. You’ll be golden.

3 Likes

I can get it all at work for free …but the only thing coming here from there is ME …
I need a run off tray …I can have any I want …
Not happening
WPM
It’s bad enough my clothes have to come here …I’m worried that alone will be enough …Also I’m literally defoliating plants constantly that are covered in it .I’m wearing PPE …and even a Covid mask because sometimes you touch the plant a certain way and it resembles pig pen from Charlie Brown only in Powdery mildew form . I don’t want to breathe that in lol Omg …

Only have this side vent open

1 Like

Imo buy a few bottles of peroxide and give everything you take a nice bath in peroxide water when you get it home. Enjoy access to free stuff

2 Likes

On board for this one Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looking forward to watching your grow! You have an amazing set up. I have four small Yeti Weddings right now! I have to get them up-potted this weekend and in the tent.

I remember a certain facility I worked at and we were paid for shower time after being in the “zone”. Company issued clothes - enjoyed the never ending hot water. Something unheard of in our household of five at the time.

2 Likes

Lol good point
ATM …I’m more concerned about the fungus gnats that are surely going to emerge …ima go home and use some of that jacks powered de I have
Indoors I’m killing it all hahaha…outside different story

1 Like

Nice …yeti wedding is a smash hit around my parts …I’m being asked daily for it and it is only on a 5 week cure

Man I wish they’d pay us to shower …
I’d be milking the clock and the hot water simultaneously

2 Likes

Well… Count me in!

1 Like

Very honored you’d tag along sir !! Thank you …
I didn’t go tagging everyone I’ve interacted with here because the list is way too long and I know I’d leave someone out !! Hahaha

3 Likes

Not much to update …indoors is slow and uneventful for the most part …
It’s kind of strange not having to hover over them and worry about pests …
So this soil …is moist …not wet …kind of just perfect …
I’m not watering her today I don’t think she will need it
I ordered some cool smart pots that will be here today and I’m probably just going to drop another 3 yetis

4 Likes

I’m watching :eyes: too :+1:

1 Like

Thank you …I need all the help and advice I can get …
I truly have had nothing but luck and lacewings outdoors …ok ok and like really good genetics too

Hahah

3 Likes

Ahh so excited!!

9 Likes

Exciting!

1 Like