Lac and Rav grow ILGM Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

Lacrymator here, what is up folks! This is our third grow. I am pleased to say we’ve got the seeds soaked and the coco has been rinsed and double buffered with CalMag. Perlite mixed, potted in 5 gallon fabric pots.

I am excited for this grow. We are going to manifold to eight colas, utilizing a tomato cage.

Not much to see yet, but I invite you to go on this journey with me.

8 Likes

Definitely ready for the 3 batch!

1 Like

Sweet. What kinda lights and all u gonna use. Got .y attention to follow along. Tag a few guys here who like to torture some plants also. @kaptain3d @Arrow @SilvaBack203 @gray they can tag more torture chambers to the mix. Ut kap and arrow r brutal with plants lol.

2 Likes

Following, ready to learn once more! :nerd_face:

1 Like

3fd74912af1179786a82c313fb41b8ef

Sorry for sit and tag me alone :grin::+1::green_heart::metal:

1 Like

Here to watch it. Grabbing popcorn n joints

1 Like

left back corner , by the door…lets grow… :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got a spectrum king LED SK602

This morning was 100% success and this makes me feel very good about this grow.

And into the coco they go…

Thanks for the participation, feel free to chime in any which way with whatever you want to chime in about. I’m down for whatever and with my track record, I’m bound to make a mistake or two or twenty… Please hook me up with the info…

I’ve got the gh 321 noots and the coco table, I am stoked!!!

5 Likes

So u got GH Flora trio or jacks 321??

Yes, the flora trio. And cal mag

What’s in the back left corner?? I always see you there… must be that good good :fire: :joy::rofl:

1 Like

They are photos? Thanks for the sharing this is what I’m looking to do next also with coco

1 Like

@SnkeyezCobra They are indeed photos. I have 2 little heads peeking out.
I bought coco bricks from Amazon. I ended up ordering more because I didn’t get enough the first time.
I watched a YouTube video, some guy washes the peat out in the tub… don’t do this… No bueno :rofl::joy:. Super clog…

So far this medium took a lot of work, something I am not afraid to do, but it wasn’t difficult. I’m looking forward to that first training snip…

1 Like

That’s my son. I should be saying “we”, instead of “I”. Good eye!

1 Like

I have a we project too!! :+1: right on

1 Like

Here is one of the little ladies!

1 Like

:clap::wave: hey there little one!! :+1:

Here we go

1 Like

Here’s what one of the girl scout cookies looks like now…we both were too busy to keep yall updated throughout the journey

2 Likes

Here’s the underside of your girls @Ravenous

1 Like