Lab testing for public?

As says. Im on the east coast
point is i have made a strain that so far is better than anything anyone whos tried it has ever had. I put dispensary 30+% in a pipe next to it n makes me want to throw the top shelf dispensary chit in the trash. No bull.
state laws here only allow licenced cultivating and processing companies to submit samples.
How do i get this tested?

1 Like

Oh ive ran this cross 4-5 times now consistancy is crazy. So its not just that one plant deal. I got it in seed have not named it.

2 Likes

Certian Dispensaries in Mass will test products for customers

1 Like

Contact your state DOA (dept of Agriculture) they’ll have someone that can point you in the right direction for certified testing. Just say your thinking of getting your license down the road and are doing your due diligence now so you won’t have any surprises. They’ll be happy to assist and won’t ask any incriminating questions at that point :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is an at home device called MyDx analyzer. It’s a little pricey but if you plan on testing every harvest, it may be worth it. Looks like one issue with it is testing for CbD. It maxes out at 1%.

2 Likes

Ok thanks ill check into this for personal
but i really need a certified lab testing.
One that is out of my hands and disinterested on my part.
One that will actually do the full profile and put it on paper with a seal or something proving its legit.

2 Likes

Just google “public lab testing cannabis” and you’ll find some. Depending on what state you’re in, there’s lots.

Yeah tried that. (google) Im in md.
Steep hill advertised all about being able to provide to public(med card holders )to know theyre medicine is safe n legit. Mold n potency supposed to be an instant test even list a price$50a test but when you go to do it you must be a licensed cultivator or dispensary. And to grow your own here legally they want about 5000 in applications and bs just to start a tent with max 6plants For patient use then they want to count your plants n weigh em wet to make sure nothing slides by thier pocket. Face it govt is going to get the majority of the money. Thats what they care about. Nothing else. Thats why they made a law here to make it illegal for steep hill to test for patients. No dispensary here will test for you. They are all supplied by thier own 30mil grow ops where the state is greased already. I built one. 82gavitas per room with 40 630 lecs staggered in between em x 12 rooms. Look like Football field in each room but got to say ive bought this top shelf branded weed n its all trash. Even the 30%+ strains so all that money and no clue how to grow a plant. None of it hits you like a bat in the face. None of it. It all tastes very similar reguardless of strain. Im starting to believe they process all the trichs off for concentrates n all
n the flower seems stripped of all flavor and bang.