L STRESS T issues

A soil slurry will tell us what we need to know as far as PH and tds, nutes lockout etc.

Ok but Iā€™m not clear how to go about this.

1 Like

Youā€™re in better hands with @Nicky than with me hereā€¦ :nerd_face:
Happy growing!

1 Like

I believe u take some soil put in a cup put distilled water in it with the dirt let it sit for 15 mins and check the mud water. Might be another way nut this is how ive learned

1 Like

Thanks. Cheers!

1 Like

:+1:t2: Thanks

Depending on when the pictures were taken @Nicky is right on in my opinion. Some strains if find definitely will drop and rise with night and morning. I Would defoliate some of those big leaves. There no use for them but to suck up nutrients and energy that can go to bud sites. Peace

1 Like

Hereā€™s pic from this morning

Is the heater running behind it. If so might be a cause too much heat to it

3 Likes

Those leaves look to be over watered to me. They are really fat and full. How much water and when are you watering?

1 Like

Heater is running when called for to maintain temps at night. Temps typically between 68/78 occasionally getting a bit below and up to 81 but only briefly. I have an 8ā€ fan on 24/7 as well as intake & exhaust 24/7

1 Like

I would def move the heater from by the plant like that close. If it gets warm the plants gonna get awful warm and so will the roots which wont b good. Id keep heater away from plants as far as i could. Heat stress maybe being that close to the plant. Maybe the roots and all got warm and they r looming sad from that idk.

4 Likes

I watered the plant on the right 2 days ago with 12oz following a period of 4 days. But I believe I overwatered with the previous application.

Bingo @Mark0427. Move one or the other. Wait for a few hours and watch her. Good call

3 Likes

Itā€™s still early I was looking at the plants didnā€™t notice the heater.

1 Like

Well, thereā€™s not much space in the 3x3. I rotate the 2 plants from side to side frequently. The htr never gets too warm to the touch. The tent is in my basement and heating the ambient in the room isnā€™t feasible. I get what youā€™re saying. I do a soil temp reading frequently - never much over 68

1 Like

Ditch that heater and get a heater that has a fan and blows the heat. Leave outside the tent and runs duct work into it from the bottom hole. Peace

2 Likes

The roots still dont like any heat at all. Heat slows down thwir process. If the soil gets warm at all so do the roots. I would not worry about a heater in the tent. Keep the lung room at a good temp and u will be great that way

2 Likes

My room stays between 75 and 85 during day depending on how warm house ggets. My bathroom for autos is always 84 or so startvto finish and they seem to do well. Ive had one plant foxtail on me pretty bad because of heat and leaving lights on 24 7 for 2 weeks to try and reveg a clone

2 Likes

The room my tent is in is consistently at 60f. So far Fall has been mild, however temps will be falling with each week. Night temps outside are already falling to 20f
Iā€™ll try removing the htr for a few days and see what occurs. Thanks!

1 Like