L e d lights that come as a kit

so i hear you can buy led diy put together your self lights. so who has got some good news to tell me about such lights where they will be better than hps and give me a better grow with less heat

What are you looking for ? QB ? What space are you using to flower ?

im using 15 by 16 foot squar and i dont know what qb is. im using 10 600w hps bulbs and ballasts at the minut but its hot and would like to get some led lights ive heard you can get some kits what you erect yourself to save some cash. thanks for speedy reply

Whoa that’s gonna be a hefty price tag for LED’s. You have a budget in mind?

1 Like

i was thinking of lighting 16 by 10 foot of the room with both led and hps working together money is something i think about but if it will yeild more then why not

Don’t know that they will necessarily yield more but you can pull the same weight with far less heat and electrical cost. This is @dbrn32 area of expertise so he can point you to the most cost effective way to do what you’re looking to do.

1 Like

your a star kidda and thanks again

1 Like

I guess depends on your definition of a kit. Chilled tech and horticulture lighting group both offer “kits” as do some alibaba sellers. But you can build just about anything you can think of with leds if you want.

2 Likes

dbrn32 is just a world of information and i don’t mean bull sh.t I mean proper information you can use and make your life better. so I thank you dbrn32 I will be buying some lights from your advice to others. thanks again. you are a star

1 Like

You may want to check with diyleduk too. He is on proper side of the big pond, and may have a better deal for you.

chatting to you is just so rewarding. you are in my humble opinion a real asset t ilgm. respect to you kidda

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words, thst is ultimately why we’re all here.

2 Likes