L.A. Confidential new life

2 Likes

2 Likes

This one girl is taking off like gangbusters definitely cloning material i think for only being 17 days old

1 Like

Third week as of tomorrow my 2 girls are 21 days old @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @Nicky lost 1 one of them just exploded

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Coming along.

2 Likes

Looks good!

2 Likes

Growing like a weed

2 Likes

1 Like

She’s growing like gangbusters

I need some help can’t find my loupe but I’ve found somthing on my plant if you blow up the pic it’s on the top right stem there are 2 white fleks don’t see anything on the underside of the leafs

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Nicky @Bulldognuts found spider mites on my girls i got safer brand neem oil rtu it says apply on a 7 to 14 day schedule do they mean to apply once a day for that period of time or what

2 Likes

Yes. Once a day. I also recommend to add Jacks dead bug, in combination of neem oil. Should really kill some populations down.

3 Likes

Thank you so much yep it just said spray till run off so i guess i don’t have to wipe them down then @Covertgrower

1 Like

Yep, spray til dripping from every leaf, get undersides really well. Kill em all!

3 Likes

Kill kill kill they are 4 weeks old as of today ones doing really good the other one just stalled out moving onward thank you for the reply

1 Like

My girls are 4 weeks and a day as of today. What a difference between plants. I hope the runt catches up.Or maybe I can fill the scrog with the big one . Planning on topping I think I’m going to veg for 8 weeks @Bulldognuts @Nicky @monkman

2 Likes