L.A. Confidential new life

Boom solid answers from two of my top hell raising dogs!

Domes see good but wind is important to make strong plants so dome at first and then kick a humidfior in and a fan on.

2 Likes

Thank you just starting to get two more little leaves. 4 day’s old

1 Like

Any ideas on the color of this girl 70 degrees with lights out only 6 ounces of water since they were born on the 13th

1 Like

Looks healthy to me, some seedlings are light color.

Your in soil so no issues should arise although you should dome it with something till it get bigger.

2 Likes

O.k. thanks a million ill put the domes back on

1 Like

Np tag me if you need me

1 Like

I sure will thanks again

1 Like

Ok had a glitch i went to hospital for 2 days and forgot to open my vents stupid stupid stupid mistake these girls are. 8 days old today. They gpt pretty stressed out they are looking alot better than they did yesterday.hopefully i didn’t muck them up too bad

2 Likes

1 Like

Just give them some TLC, pretty resilient plants :+1:

1 Like

Well a friend of mine had to get rid of 2 blue dream and one god bud ive wanted to try God bud for a while i grew 1 plant outdoors about 6 or so years ago. I took the God bud was too tall for my tent got her broke down the best i could going to move the 3 L.A. Confidential aand see what this girl is capable of

1 Like

1 Like

Happy cake day! :birthday: :cake:

1 Like

What a surprise whhooo hoooo

12 day’s old 2 of them came out of the heat stress due to my malfunction .Hopefully the third will cooperate

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

New leaf growth

1 Like

1 Like

2 weeks old today looks like I’m going to loose one from my mistake the other 2 are doing well this one fat leaf is as big as my thumb