Kwitmeow trying out Gorilla Glue Photos and Autos!

@Hellraiser @Ynotfish @Covertgrower So, I checked on my plants this morning, and they have spots and/or browning leaf edges. I was hoping y’all could help me pinpoint the issue that’s causing it. Here’s some pics for reference. Thanks in advance!

Also, please excuse the DE everywhere, I tried to be careful with it, but it just got everywhere.

De does get everywhere. I would transplant, other than it looks good.

1 Like

@Covertgrower I will be transplanting tomorrow! Any idea what the brown spots and edges are from? I’m sorta freaking out about it. TIA!

I’d transplant it.

1 Like

Once transplanted the issues should resolve. Leaves don’t like to touch the sides or the dirt.

3 Likes

@Ynotfish @Covertgrower Okay! I’ll be going to my local hydro store tomorrow when they reopen to get some soil to transplant! Thanks for the advice and help! I appreciate it!

1 Like

@EYE69MYSELF @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Ynotfish @peachfuzz @dbrn32 Quick update: Since the last time updating, I have transplanted all of my plants into 3 gallon pots, watered them right after that, and treated the pest issues. Other than that, I have left them completely alone. They haven’t been watered since transplant, which was done on the 9th, and they’re still looking good and growing. I did not check on them at all the last 3 days, so I was convinced that I would be walking in on dying plants this morning, but so far so good! One is throwing pistils, so I have found 1 of the 2 autos I planted, now I’m waiting for the other to show itself. Here are some pics of all of them.

6 Likes

Looks real good! They are not too crowded at this point so I would take them out and wipe down the tent and vacuum it weekly. Clean trays, pull out the floor tray, etc. I like to have an extra set of risers and trays. Makes it easier. I’d retreat them again just to be sure. I’d use neem oil. (Only in veg). Just use it at lights off so you don’t fry them. Also treat any other houseplants at the same time. Someone else might chime in. I get paranoid about stuff like that. Peace.

2 Likes

Hey y’all! I need some help! @Hellraiser @Covertgrower and anyone else who might be able to help. I’ve got discoloration, shriveling, and what looks like nute burn on my leaves. I just fed them for the 1st time ever the day before yesterday, 1/2 a dose of AN conn line. Here’s some pics for reference.

Not sure if it matters, but the ppm of the slurry test is 441.

Most interested in how much you fed.

Did you increase light recently?

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, that looks like nute burn and maybe some light burn as well.

Yes, how much exactly of each nute component.

2 Likes

-Age of plant: 2 months
-Method: Happy Frog soil
-Vessels: 3 gallon plastic pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, SLURRY: 5.8 ph
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable:
Using advanced nutrients connoisseur line and ph’ing at 6.5 after mixing nutes.
-Method used to measure PH and TDS: Slurry test/ph pen
-Indoor 3x3
-Light: LED Mars hydro tsw2000
-Actual wattage: 300, I think.
-Current Light Schedule: 18/6.
-Temps; Temps stable at 78 during day-74 at night
-Humidity; day-49% night-51%
-Ventilation system; Yes Ac infinity 6 inch
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: N/A
-Co2; No

I only put 1/2 of the recommended dose from advanced nutrients.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser I did 1/2 the recommended dose of the advanced nutrients connoisseur line nutes, and I haven’t adjusted my lights in weeks.

Maybe do flush and see if it stops whatever is happening? See what the ppm’s are again during the flush. It’s weird it started after the first feeding.

2 Likes

I would water until run off with ph’d water, and when you feed again I would try 1/4 dose. It could just be a sensitive plant.

4 Likes

I agree on the 1/4 dose. My last platinum cookies could not handle a half dose of nutrients. I’d go plain ph’d water a few times to see if it helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies y’all! I think I’m going to do a flush, just to get the excess out, then on my last gallon that I put through I’ll add 1/4 dose of the nutes. Does that sound like a good plan?

2 Likes

If I was in soil, I would flush twice. No nutrients. Plain ph water for the next one or two watering cycles. Let it dry out before watering. Make sure it’s where it needs to be.
Then go 1/4 nutes.
Get it dialed in.
Someone else might chime in, but as of now I would do that.
You got this. Keep on going. Peace.

1 Like

Let’s figure out why it getting burned up.

1 Like