kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

Yep Yep, sorry for the typo.

you think I should just stay patient?

1 Like

mostly i’ve seen if you haven’t seen anything in 7 days you are probably out of luck. i have had real good luck with my seeds from iglm, 5 of 6 were good. i dropped two more because one of the five is looking like a bad plant. i probably messed it up, it just doesn’t look right so i’m dumping it and going to replace with one of these two. i will have a plant that is one month out of step with the others but i want to eventually have stuff going in and out of veg tent and flowering tent on their own timeline so might as well learn now lol. were the seeds iglm?

4 Likes

I’ve had great results from ILGM NL auto and Amnesia Haze auto…Blueberry auto has been a different story. 2 out of 9 germinated and made it to seedlings. 1 of the 2 grew to 4 inches and died. The one I have now is about 9 inches tall and started flowering at day 21.

1 Like

@Olddog2270 part of my reason for staying with fems is the inconsistency of output of auto’s but the more i see of how they have other issues puts me off them also. i still think they only way i would do auto’s would be outside to take advantage of their quick to flower in my northern USA climate.

1 Like

What it looks like when magnified is something built up inside the Phillip screw grooves. Try a pin or something to see if it comes out, then tiny screwdriver [quote=“kw_Bat, post:20, topic:28770”]
and here is a photo of the adjustment screw, it seems to be the screw is deformed
[/quote]

2 Likes

I seen what @bryan is talking about too. But I think bigger issue may be your board wiring. When I get back to my desk I’ll sketch out the way it should look.

2 Likes

Ok, You got it

My Blueberry Auto and Northern Lights Auto, all are a 100% germination, the first time within 24hrs.

Since I am new to the strain, I thought that maybe the strain was picky or something. Just bad luck… who knows… but this I know, the Amnesia Haze is what my heart was set up. . Go figure.

2 Likes

Exactly what I thought, but I assumed it might be best I ran it across all the experience here, first.

2 Likes

This should be what you have. On your non driver connections it looks like wiring is going somewhere. Thst should be a piece of wire just a couple inches long going from - to +. And do you have brown dc+ going to positive on 1 board and blue going to negative on the other board?

4 Likes

How are you liking your AC Infinity? That was one of my first purchases when starting my first grow, I have the Cloudline T6… I’m Wondering if it will be enough for a 5x5 or 4x8 when I size up

1 Like

I like it. There is apparently some differences in operating features between the one I have, and some of the newer models though.

The T6 should meet the requirements for air exchange as far as co2 levels are concerned. Depending on static load of filter and any duct work, it may struggle to function as a temp maintaining device. There’s a lot of variables to that, so kinda hard to say. I think you would have to know the amount of heat you’re putting into space, temp of intake air, size of intake, and your actual exchange rate to be absolutely sure.

2 Likes

BeautifulL0V3,

I have been looking at the T6 for a purchase. Do you mind me asking how you are utilizing your T6 in your grow? Is it an exhaust fan, etc?

2 Likes

DBrn32, I believe you answered my question in regards to her. Thanks a million…

2 Likes

Yep, it’s an exhaust fan in my 3x3. Works great, I’ve yet to have a problem with temps even in the middle of summer.

Update for Sunday 3-12-19

Northern Lights Auto = Germinated on 2/23/19 transplanted on 3/3/19
Blue Berry Auto = Germinated on 2/21/transplanted on 3/3/19
Amnesia Haze Auto = still hasn’t Germinated yet

Temp has been between 85 and 65 at night.
I used fox farm for soil.
RH has been between 45 and 70

I gave them their first watering on 3/17/19

They are both about 2 inches tall.

1 Like

9 Likes

great start @kw_Bat!

1 Like

Nice job! That’s exactly how to do it.

1 Like

P.S. I hope you guys don’t mind me tagging you. Thanks in advance…

@RAP @Oldguy @Amjk @Covertgrower @MattyBear @baylieermmarino12

4 Likes