kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

I am.impressed with this AC Infinity T6!

It resides in a closet, with the closet door shut, and the T6 on 4, you can open the door to the tent and it will keep a negative draft pulling into the tent. Keeping the (strong smell contained)

Neither can you hear it run in the same roo…

When it runs on high, I have to turn a fan on in the room so the noise is not obvious where it is coming from

Well worth the money. Great product for my 3x3

3 Likes

That will be my next purchase

Sunday Update 4-14-19

Picture day!

To tell you the truth, I can’t stop taking pictures of them every day. LOL they change that fast!

Here is the details…

The Ladies are about 2 weeks into flower, estimated harvest is around June 1st.

I have been using the Flora trio “Bloom” nukes at full strength this week. “I am open to comments on this” HELP…

I am watering about every 3 days, they are drinking about a half a gal of water a nukes a piece about every day and a half, and then I let it dry for a day and a half.

Northern Lights, “on the right”
The Northern Lights is growing about an inch and a half a day now, “see photos below”. Moving the light up every day or so has helped with the Leaf curl I talked about last week. it is all good now, I just have to monitor the growth carefully and try to tuck it into the scrog.

Blue Berry “one the left”
The Blue Berry is a little slower in stretch growth, but buds are looking good so far. The BB has some funny growth to it, Might be a hermi. I am not sure, I will post photos of that part after the Sunday Update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I got the fan and filter in place. All is good there. I am set for harvest as far as equipment is concerned at this point.

2 Likes

Norther Lights Auto,Photos 4/14/19

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

That top pic lower part of the stem looks like a nanner. The two pics I liked looked as they have them but all are labeled northern lights.

@Midwestnewbie

They are all the same photo of the Northern lights… unless I screwed up. … BB photos are coming in a few…

That’s top pic looks like nanners could be wrong though.

Midwest, I do not know what nanners is. Explain?

2 Likes

Male plant nanners is balls

Blue Berry Auto,Photos 4/14/19

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes