kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

Haha. I way under estimate the growth. LoL my newbie coming out if me.

3 Likes

Hey I’m a noobie also. But have to say plant science was my favorite course in highschool lol.

3 Likes

Defintely still a newbie there is soo much that I want to experiment with in the hobby that I’ll prob always consider myself a newbie. It is very scientific indeed @Killadruid.

2 Likes

Yes it is very scientific. It was great all the smokers took plant science. I wonder if I can find a pic of the very first bag seeds I ever grew.

2 Likes

Ha, when I first started years ago, I would take Aluminum foil and foil down the closet. Get me a some bag seed and a grow bulb or two and BAM! I was a farmer, LOL.

I had no Idea all the data we have today on this stuff.

4 Likes

@kw_Bat
Which in line fan do you have?
I am currently looking into another one for my 2nd tent I’ll be setting up in a week or 2.
Here is what I have narrowed my selection down to and a break down in feature and am looking for some feedback from peeps who have them but doesn’t have to be the same size just the same make. Willing to consider others just these are what I am considering.
Fan suggestions

Thanks in advance and HAGD

1 Like

Skydiver,
I have the 6 inch version of the AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6.

Here is mine.

Anyone have any experiance with this Filter?

Phat Goblin

i just went up and looked at the one i got from treehouse. it is an active air 2ft long 6". cost about 150.

I got the Ac Infinity T6 up and running today. I have it connected to a phat Goblin, via a noise reduction ducting.

Here are some photos

20190413_221517

20190413_214805

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice how you like it so far?

1 Like

I am.impressed with this AC Infinity T6!

It resides in a closet, with the closet door shut, and the T6 on 4, you can open the door to the tent and it will keep a negative draft pulling into the tent. Keeping the (strong smell contained)

Neither can you hear it run in the same roo…

When it runs on high, I have to turn a fan on in the room so the noise is not obvious where it is coming from

Well worth the money. Great product for my 3x3

3 Likes

That will be my next purchase

Sunday Update 4-14-19

Picture day!

To tell you the truth, I can’t stop taking pictures of them every day. LOL they change that fast!

Here is the details…

The Ladies are about 2 weeks into flower, estimated harvest is around June 1st.

I have been using the Flora trio “Bloom” nukes at full strength this week. “I am open to comments on this” HELP…

I am watering about every 3 days, they are drinking about a half a gal of water a nukes a piece about every day and a half, and then I let it dry for a day and a half.

Northern Lights, “on the right”
The Northern Lights is growing about an inch and a half a day now, “see photos below”. Moving the light up every day or so has helped with the Leaf curl I talked about last week. it is all good now, I just have to monitor the growth carefully and try to tuck it into the scrog.

Blue Berry “one the left”
The Blue Berry is a little slower in stretch growth, but buds are looking good so far. The BB has some funny growth to it, Might be a hermi. I am not sure, I will post photos of that part after the Sunday Update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I got the fan and filter in place. All is good there. I am set for harvest as far as equipment is concerned at this point.

2 Likes

Norther Lights Auto,Photos 4/14/19

4 Likes

NLA%204-14-19%20bud%20shot

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes