kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

@Midwestnewbie. The only advice I have so far on the filter, is from the guy at the hydro store. So I need to do some homework. But I tell ya, my ladies are 2 weeks into flower. I better get busy on my homework.

2 Likes

Ha, ha. That is to funny, sounds like stuff I do when I am stoned.

1 Like

Yes I have 2 that will come down tomorrow or Monday about 9 weeks of flower but they’re definitely stinking the good stink right now. The nl has an citrusy, earthy sweet smell n taste one of my favs.

3 Likes

the NL is high on my list of grows, was going to get it for spring sale but the sale didn’t last long enough for me to take advantage.

1 Like

Yes I love the nl I’ve went through 10 auto seeds and a couple photo seeds and have been cloning but this is the end for now. Very good night meds for me as knocks me out.

1 Like

I have not tried it down, I haven’t felt the plants where bushy enough to need to. Well, that is after I pruned them. But yeah they are kinda thin right now.

My thinking is, during this stretch they will fill back up.
Here is what they look like last night about 10pm.

20190412_214539

7 Likes

Yes they will fill that screen in nicely.

3 Likes

Killadruid, I agree with ya, if they was yours, would you completely clear the bottom branches or let those lower branches grow on up.

Looks like they will come through the screen and fill it up to me.

And this is exactly what I will use it for.

3 Likes

I would try to let them get some light to stretch up to the tent as long as they are getting light they will have decent flowers imo

2 Likes

Kool, we are on the same page. Thanks for the input. I bet in 4 weeks it will be full.

1 Like

I’m betting it happens way before then.

2 Likes

I’m going with 1 to 1.5 weeks. And ill be wall to wall with them plants.

2 Likes

Haha. I way under estimate the growth. LoL my newbie coming out if me.

3 Likes

Hey I’m a noobie also. But have to say plant science was my favorite course in highschool lol.

3 Likes

Defintely still a newbie there is soo much that I want to experiment with in the hobby that I’ll prob always consider myself a newbie. It is very scientific indeed @Killadruid.

2 Likes

Yes it is very scientific. It was great all the smokers took plant science. I wonder if I can find a pic of the very first bag seeds I ever grew.

2 Likes

Ha, when I first started years ago, I would take Aluminum foil and foil down the closet. Get me a some bag seed and a grow bulb or two and BAM! I was a farmer, LOL.

I had no Idea all the data we have today on this stuff.

4 Likes

@kw_Bat
Which in line fan do you have?
I am currently looking into another one for my 2nd tent I’ll be setting up in a week or 2.
Here is what I have narrowed my selection down to and a break down in feature and am looking for some feedback from peeps who have them but doesn’t have to be the same size just the same make. Willing to consider others just these are what I am considering.
Fan suggestions - #82 by Skydiver

Thanks in advance and HAGD

1 Like

Skydiver,
I have the 6 inch version of the AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6.

Here is mine.

https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-CLOUDLINE-T6-Thermostat/dp/B074XBXFPD/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ac+infinity+t6&qid=1555169007&s=gateway&sr=8-1