kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

I think I said before but I had the Cindy99 in the cart and at the last minute switched to these. I have been eyeing them a while but at $265 a pack it took a while but I have a great wife and she said just get em! So I did.

1 Like

Holy shit

1 Like

Whatttttttttttttt? 2. What.

20$aseed

1 Like

They better be more then good they better be ggggreeeeat

3 Likes

Hey, it’s not about money for me, it’s about the meds.

4 Likes

That is true but $plays a role here

Thats why it took me a while. But I finally figured that with the Original Blueberry and with these Velvet Krush I have some really good genetics and if I make my own seeds in the future the cost goes away.

3 Likes

Exactly what i was thinking.

I need one that will last long time.

1 Like

Hey rap check your PM in the lab

1 Like

That blueberry is some good stuff. What blend are you looking for?

I don’t know for sure. I did breeding back in the late 70’s and I enjoy crossing plants and see what you get. Then if you can keep either clones or keep pollen you can add back to some of the seedlings from your seeds and define a little more to what you want. With the two DJ Short seeds and the ILGM Durban Poison and Super Skunk regulars if you had a male/female of each and pollinated separate branches on each well thats a lot of chances to come out with the next best thing.

2 Likes

Dang, I am excited to watch the grow.

Do you use silver or the natural way?

I have never used silver. If you get enough of your own good seeds you can just cut the males when you grow for flower.

2 Likes

Right. Right.

Do you advise against it?

Never used it so really have no opinion.

1 Like

i am still waiting for her to call me lol

1 Like

I am waiting on flower to start. Faster I say

1 Like

Lol that’s what I’m saying

1 Like

ilgm gold leaf purple haze and super silver haze on wit the next journey

3 Likes