Kozmoz harvest questions

So check out my journal I posted above.
One of my Gorilla Glue did just this. I had to put a net up and it about fills a 4x4 space :rofl:

Dude same biggest plant I ever grew

2 Likes

Maybe just feed it molasses at this point!

1 Like

Honestly idk :neutral_face:
The pros here would answer that with get a pphd reading with an app and go by that.
But what have you feed them and how often?
And have you gave cal-mag in-between feedings?

Like it my case I probably could have gotten away with using my nutrients and cal-mag I was given then rather then lower the light.
But it’s my first autos so i was afraid to give to much nutrients.

Here we are a few weeks later and I’ve learned they can handle the nutrients and a couple have really demand it… that (crazy GG) that got huge I’ve been feedings 1800 ppm and it gables it up 2 days later 400 ppm cal-mag, same cal-mag again 2 days later then another 1800 ppm General hydroponics trio…

So I really don’t know my freind. Lower light intensity could help or more cal-mag and nutrients.
With out knowing run off ppm or ppfd reading I really hate to advise which way to go :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Thank you … ya not sure… I’ll have to sleep on it!

2 Likes

So I have a lot of high quality bulk casing mix… It’s for a mushroom grow that never happened… anyways , it’s like high quality poop and stuff… Would that help on top of the root bound soil ?

I know the hole thing about “stop nutes and flush at this point” is not all its cracked up to be.
I focus on what I think the plant wants all the way up till the trichomes start to look like I want them then I stop feeding nutrients but I give cal-mag up until harvest.
I do let it dry completely out before I chop though.
It seems to speed up dryer, or at least I think it does. It’s very dehydrated and see looking when I kill it :confused:
But I don’t flush ever before harvest .

2 Likes

It could not hurt. Watering over it would pull nutrients down I would think :thinking:
It may be slower working then other methods but I think that’s basically “top dressing”

3 Likes

Anyone here lower there led lights intensity at bloom stage? Or not a thing? Just keep it full power?

1 Like

Ya I’ll think about it… It’s expensive soil mix for shrooms… I have a lot, so I could top dress everyrhing

1 Like

Look I have a lot of it… Thinking about doing it now

1 Like

I can say it is common practice that in bloom, lights tend to go up in intensity.
My case was kinda unique, my plants grew to close to my light and it’s super strong for a 4x4 at 100%

But typically, blooming requires more light then any other stage.

My light is in a 4x6 tent shoved to one side.
Basically using only 4x4 space.
My next grow I’m going to move it to the middle and I will probably be able to use it at 100% in the larger space.

1 Like

It says this is in it… Yay or nay? combination of Coco Coir, Vermiculite, Hydrated Lime, Gypsum, ph buffers, ph stabilizers, mineral water and a few other choice ingredients

1 Like

So ya I got a bunch of high quality manure mix! Wouldn’t hurt?

1 Like

I would maybe not add that.
Lime can raise ph like crazy.
It says it’s got ph buffer in it but do we know buffered to what ph?
I don’t see any npk. I’d probably save it for shrooms

1 Like

Ya… true… The lime and buffer? Might messed it up

Ok now I’m not an organics guy but I do know shit is good. It does have npk in it and other good stuff.

Not worth it and smells like poop, I sleep right next to my tent! The fish poop is enough… It’s minty!

1 Like

Ya shits good… Who knows about the buffers?

Super soils are great but it gets to complicated for me.
I’ve been using ffof with general hydroponics flora series or maxi series with recharge fir a while.
But I’ve got everything to switch over to autopot with coco and perlite using only general hydroponics flora series.
Organic growing can be amazing but it’s to much for me. I got to keep it simple :confused:

2 Likes