Kozmoz harvest check it!

Everything is hanging nicely with good air circulation and low humidity , don’t think they need a wash? They seem ok… I have a air filter running which kills mold spores with uv light. So that’s a plus

I’ve never had bud rot before so I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea or bad idea but your plants look good man hopefully everything goes good with the dry and cure for ya

1 Like

Thanks brother! I’m feeling it was a sign from god… I mean it was exactly the 10 week mark to day. So, I spotted a tiny spot before it spread I hope! Everything is spaced nicely and good air flow. So should be more then divine

2 Likes

I see Amber!

That’s a bold statement!
Those numbers posted by sellers are best case scenario and slightly inflated, in all honesty.

What - if I may ask, are you growing?

Temp and humidity was too high. That’s where the rot came from.
Ideally temps should be mid to upper 70s with humidity at 40% or less if possible, in flower.

1 Like

Gorrilla glue, girl scout cookies and Bruce banner

Bro… I packed the 4 x4 deep and dank, everything organic super high grade diggity dank drip city bro

1 Like

Oh - it looks good for sure!!
And sorry about the rot. I lost probably a QP on my outside ladies all total this past season.

I’m seriously considering doing SE Asian landrace strains outside next year to combat the mold.
Those strains grow in HOT, HUMID jungles. So that should be just like Virginia in late summer! LOL!

2 Likes