Knowing your plants well

I / we are on our 3rd grow in the tent , 2nd outside. Heres the question
How many of us are tuned into our girls conditions, my example is I sit by the tent look at the plants and know just want each one needs. Leaves droopy overwatered
I use my finger yep too moist
So who hears from thier plants @Newt @noddykitty1 @JaneQP @kellydans @Se7en @@VaHillbilly or talk to them and play mùsic while you wòrk

8 Likes

I can’t say I hear them. My MAC, Gary, I feel has gone through so much and I think she is tired. I won’t clone her and will just let her finish.

Kind of like when you know your beloved human or pet has given up trying to survive and just wants to rest.

6 Likes

I name them, all of them. My neice made a chillstep so g that I play for them to grow too. There is a couple things I do that may seem strange. I write the word Love on the jugs of water because of this.

I thank my girls everyday for the wellness they will bring me. Every morning I wish them a fine day of growth and ask them to please ignore their urges to be polinated and to stay pure :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I probably spend 40% of my entire life in that damn grow room with them bro :rofl::rofl: touching them, inspecting them for pests etc, bit of a obsession over them going right I hate failure :rofl:

7 Likes

I agree definitely look at the plants to see what they might be telling me. Back in the day (early 80’s) when we worked out of a backpack on the ridge tops. About 4 visits a summer that was it. They got topped one time an a good Pruning they made what they made. Return Back late October an chopped . :v::+1:

8 Likes

Well… We do certainly get to know them over the course of a grow. But I still feel reactive most of the time.

6 Likes

I think I need new glasses and am considering a hearing aide.
As for music. Neal Young, Tom Petty - did I mention my hearing. I may be tone deaf as well.

All things considered, not a bad way to start the morning.

5 Likes

It’s hard to know ‘exactly’ what each plant needs when you first start. Once the relationship strengthens that connection will get stronger.

5 Likes

What other way is there to grow?
They are my family! @spudeater65

3 Likes

Ringing (tiniitus EA6B-400HZ) to loud to hear plants or wife (dangerous ground).
The real joy is looking and getting their message.They will tell the listenerer.

6 Likes

Well Then I must be insane y’all
I hear them get very basic understandings dry,wet, feed me, dig in my soil etc.
I have done the same with my garden. I greet thegirls in the tent touch each one check them totally, taĺk
@DeepdiverDave @shadows @HipperRunner @beardless@Newt I feel my style is inutitive like a bond that kicks in after about the 3rd node.

6 Likes

Right on!

3 Likes

Got no children walking, so these ladies are my children now.
Even the wife will refer to them as YOUR children.

5 Likes

Mrs tells me check on the girls. I need my smoke

3 Likes

I pay attention to my plants. I do what they want, not what I want. I always have a plan but sometimes it does not go my way. Example…I have never transplanted during flower. Especially not 3 weeks in but she said Dad, I need a bigger home and more light. I fought her on it as like I said this is not something I have ever done. I was nervous as hell trying to transplant from a 3 gallon into the 5 gallon but she promised she would surprise me. She did. I am simple, listen to what she says and do nothing just for the sake of saying I did something.

Now look at her, she been in the 5 gallon for 3-4 weeks now.

7 Likes

Thats my special time of the morning when I talk to my Creator. I think they are on the same frequency or vibrate close to it. As we think we vibrate, the higher our vibration the higher frequency we can precieve. Just my 2 cents :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

2 Likes

My wifey gives me the side eye everytime I creep in the rooms​:rofl::joy::joy::rofl:. I feel ya gromie it becomes apart of you!!!

5 Likes

Hit the nail on the head my friend, once folks learn how to stop trying to force things and learn to ride those waves instead of fight them. I Love watching when that magical moment happens to a person and you see them grow, just like our gals do. :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

3 Likes

It does for sure brother :rofl::rofl: my mrs the same! “You can’t hear me calling you the last 20 mins cos you got your head in that damn tent again!” :roll_eyes::laughing:

5 Likes

:joy::rofl: it’s only funny cause it’s true​:muscle::grimacing::+1: I think she broke down and admitted defeat cuz now she comes hangs out in the room with me.

4 Likes