Knocked seedling over

I have a seeding about a couple days old. I was looking at my girls cause I’m impatient and new and excited and while in there I knocked over my solo cup and a bunch of soil came out as well as the seedling to were I could see it’s roots pretty much but only for a second. I scooped it up and put the soil back in and straightened it up to the best of my ability. Will she pull through? Should I respray the top? Here’s pics right after it happend.

I could cry :cry:

It should be fine. Put a clear dome over it and mist the dome twice a day with distilled until established.

1 Like

Roger that. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:.
Thanks again buddy!

1 Like

i knock over more seedlings and lose the seeds sometimes before they ever get in the pots. they will survive. have faith and happy growing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@LoCoRock might have knocked over a seedling too

1 Like

Oops :man_shrugging: Lol I’m hoping for the best. It didn’t bend the stem or leaves or nothing. I think we’ll be okay.

you will be great!

Like a newborn baby… I dropped mine a couple times or three …lol seedlings not the newborn. Your just fine, don’t sweat the small stuff or you’ll be dead of anxiety come flowering. You got this it’s just a plant. Good luck

1 Like

:rofl: Right. Yeah I calmed down a little. It was supposed to be a backup for my others any ways.

2 Likes

Well she’s still reaching for the stars so that’s a good sign? If she was shocked she wouldn’t be growing at all correct?

1 Like

yep! its fine. i would know lol

1 Like

Perfect it’s doing the weird bend and snap lol. Hoping it’ll straighten up. This strain supposed to be 65 days from seed so I didn’t want to shock it and risk it not fully maturing in time.
Peace :v:

1 Like

if you get worried prop it up with a toothpick and put her dome back on for a few days

1 Like

I got the dome on it still. I’ll try the toothpick trick.
God Speed

1 Like

My big girl was uh… aggressively depotted by a four legged doofus. She won’t win any awards, but she’ll more than pay for my entire current “grow setup”.

2 Likes