Kiss (keep it simple smoker)

I made some simple adjustments, rolled the cloth pots down to soil level, trimmed lower leaves on the Flowering Plant. They already look better!

2 Likes

Try not to overdo the trimming lol it can get away from you when you get in a zone. Looks good. Are you spraying water on your plants?

1 Like

I did mist them with a spray bottle of spring water? I’m guessing this could create WPM? No Go?

1 Like

Some do. I don’t bc of that very reason and water that sits on the leafs will act like a magnifying glass with the lights on. Aka you’ll burn them. I’ll mist them in the seedling stage while the roots are still developing. But once I see that explosive growth start and know the root system is strong. I’m watering the soil only till finished.

2 Likes

Perfect! So glad I signed up here! TY, Dusty

Honestly , I only cut 4 Lower fan Leaves and rolled my super pots down to soil level and let my fans do the rest, so simple when you listen and learn. Will post again in 7 days!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that has helped me get these Girls ready! They are really Taking Off!!! Peace

3 Likes

Girls are Happy!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Looking good! They’re stretching… Lol

1 Like

IMG_20200316_040558
Just waiting on some amber!

4 Likes

Man that’s the Story of all our lives… Lol hang in there it’s always worth the wait. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Looking good. Remember to check the trichs on the bud not the sugar leaf. The sugar leaf will ripen faster than the trichs on the buds

1 Like