King Plus 1000 watt LED. Ok for one ilgm strawberry kush?

Okay do you have different view i do see something now but need different viewpoint

@vicbesos420 no thats an auto silver bullet thats about 7weeks oldā€¦ couple weeks from harvest. And yes sir im watchn it like a hawk. Its all alone so no danger of ruinin other plants, but definately looks like a female that went hermie from pictures/articles ive read. Again im a newb so i could very well be wrong.

@Brian091180 ill get some different pics with diff views very soon. Waitn for the daylight hoursā€¦

If itā€™s an auto then yeah itā€™s a girl

I know the title of thread is way off. Beginning of thread explainsā€¦lol i figured id try the seeds i was given to get my feet wet. I also have the strawberry im going to be starting very soon. Just wanted to get my tent dialed in and im very glad i tried just one or two to begin with while i was trying the given seedsā€¦ had all sorts of issues at the start but, things came around and for my first ever attempt i think i did ok. Not great but okā€¦lol

Bout 3weeks til harvest on the autoā€¦(also have a 7week old random bag seed) letting the random go 3 more weeks and gonna start 12/12 light for it when auto is done. Update for auto is: 24" tall, 18-20" wide approx. Used FFOF soil and only 2 doses of the FF trio nutes.(prolly coulda used lil more but being my first grow figured less was more, til im more comfortable with identifying deficiencies and or over doin nutes so if there is an issue i can be ready to remedy)

1 Like

Lol, also on the auto, being approx 3weeks from harvest, is yellowing of leaves normal?

1 Like

Toward the end the leaves may start to yellow as the buds eat up the nuts. They usually work up from the bottom.

2 Likes

I have the same light just a 3x3x6 tent and was wondering how far you kept your light away from your plants seems like I cant fond the happy medium. They are either stretching or burning. And I also am dealing with the same heat and humidity flux mainly on have a problem during lights off tho. Started photo seeds in FFHF.

Get the ppfd app for android or whatever karona for iPhone changed their name to. Androids are ofc better for this, iPhone has the better app. Technically new Samsung phones can use the ppfd app within close range of $200 sensors. Uses the exposure and light adjustment sensors, which are awesome on the newer models, have to be for 108mp. Most leds list their max watts or hps equivalent. Most times a 1000 is 100 actual watts. Not near 600. Donā€™t need to be, sf2000 is 202 actual watts. In a 2x4 thr most you would be able to use in led would be 300w. And that depends on other variables. Cannabis Grow Lighting Myths and FAQs with Dr. Bruce Bugbee - YouTube