Kinda bummed I can't post :(

Yes, I agree that it is a good thing to control the bots. My suggestion would be that ILGM make it more obvious that this is the reason why you can’t post. Maybe I missed it, but I thought there was something wrong with the system. I spent a half hour trying to figure out how to make a post. Anyway, water under the bridge. I can post now and I feel much more optimistic!

6 Likes

I understand and I am able to post now. Thank you for the reply!

3 Likes

LOL :grin: Believe me, it took a while for me to understand how everything works. I’m still learning little things about how forum is set up. :+1:

5 Likes

Glad ya stuck around :metal: a endless wealth of knowledge and respect around here. I dig in that search bar above and just get lost on a subject :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I was going crazy and I’ve tried mobile, desktop, and three browsers.

2 Likes

Just doing a reply in the hopes it’ll let me post sooner. I’ve been reading on here for months but just made an account as I just starting growing and running into questions. Hopefully I can create a topic soon. I need to know if this white looking mold stuff on the soil is ok and why this leaf looks weird. Jiffy Pod. Put seeds in water 8 days ago. Put seed in soil 5 days ago, seedling sprouted 2 days ago. Temp 65-75 and RH ranges from 50-80. There was some times where the humidity was ariund 80 when the temps were around 65. Worried that may be what caused the white mold looking stuff on the soil

2 Likes

How do you create a post?

1 Like

You just did a post. You mean a Topic. On the main Forum look up near the right corner. It says New Topic.

You want to look at the subtopics and you can post a new topic. If its in the wrong place, someone will report it so it can be in the proper place.

This is a screen shot. See at the bottom it says Grow Support. Hit that and you will see New Topic in the same place as the screen shot. I hope this helps. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi! So just reply to some stuff and eventually ill be able to post? I have a question on our plants that id love some expert help on!

3 Likes

This is the problem I’m having

2 Likes

Hah! Thanks for this. Obligatory reply to boost my time waiting to see that box show up!

1 Like

Same. Im very confused. I thought these guys were a good helpful company. Maybe not so much? Ive spent hundreds of dollars here, only get about 80% of my seeds to post seedling stage too so it feels like I’ve spent a lot more, and i cant pist a darn question? It doesn’t take that long to figure out we aren’t bots. They must be vetting people only allowing those with positive things to say about their products. Curious to see if they even allow this reply.
Ive got a specific question I cant find answers to and I think its a common problem we all face that can potentially save us $$$ on soil/flowering media. I dont wanna post it here off topic and have them think im a bot or something so I wont say what my question is here…waiting ilgm

2 Likes

Just spend a little time a keep sharing that :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Keeps the scum out :metal:

3 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

It wont last long if you use all you love daily and reply as much as you can. @Stephenson

3 Likes

What he said… :point_up_2:t3:
Welcome to ilgm…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

how do i start a thread

1 Like

Thanks for the info, totally understandable :+1:

Hey buddy can you help me?
How do I create a post?

Me too. Need to asknanfew questions and use some help before its too late.