Kinda bummed I can't post :(

Just finding it a bummer that I can only post so much when a new member :frowning: I’m trying to add photos and more replies but it won’t let me :frowning: Anyone know what status I need to be for that to be lifted?

11 Likes

are you posting from phone or computer?
@Ozzymomma1
ohh,yea…i remember the frustration starting out learning how things work here on ilgm forum.

10 Likes

Yes, you are limited at first (I think 3-5 reply) but I don’t know exactly what you want to do.
You can start a thread, like this one and you can ask for help if you needed.

12 Likes

@Ozzymomma1
Read, like :heart: as much as you can. The more you read and like the faster you’ll get bumped up in status. Read some journals and just different post. Make comments on posts. Everything you do here will help

35 Likes

First 24 hours. It’s to prevent spammers. You should be able to edit the posts you already created to add more info. @Ozzymomma1

22 Likes

@Ozzymomma1 once you gain. Basic status youll be good to go in the mean time read as much as you can on other threads that should help you gain status as well @bob31 mentioned the main reason fir the limited post allowed when new :+1:
Welcome to the forum

24 Likes

I can’t post yet but have a question: I have a Greenfingers 60x60x140cm Hydroponic Grow Tent Kits Indoor Grow System and three autoflower seeds that have just sprouted. I put them in soil: 3 parts peat moss, 3 parts compost, 2 parts perlite, moistened and 1 part vermiculture, moistened with a PH level of 6.5-7. What else do I need to do? I’m getting really confused with what LED lights to get, what distance the lights need to be from the plants and whatever
else I need for the system. I get the watering part and the lighting schedule but any help and suggestions would be appreciated. I’m getting really confused with so much information!

5 Likes

Is there a post that lists the requirements for making your first post?

17 Likes

I can’t even figure out how to create a post! Somebody please help! How do I create a thread here?

19 Likes

same here, first time grower here, I really want to make a post for advice about my autoflower that wont flower but looks super healthy. Why cant I make a post?

7 Likes

Go up to the top of the main page when you open forums, if you’re on mobile make sure you’re scrolled all the way to the top of the page, look to your left in the middle of the screen. There will be a + sign with the words create post to the right of it. It will create a drop down, where you can type in and add the specifics of what you’d like to post and where. Hope this was helpful :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sorry, it doesn’t say create post, it’s says new topic!

4 Likes

Same here :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m in the same place

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum, just spend time here and your trust level will increase. Once that happens you will be able to post without restrictions. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

I see someone stops in here from time to time, maybe this will help a little as well…

https://ilgmforum.com/badges/1/basic

4 Likes

Good post since I am having the same issue. I’ll keep reading and replying in the mean time

3 Likes

This is actually insane. You would think ILGM would make it easier for customers to post issues they are experiencing with their plants. I have a seedling that is having troubles so I was hoping I could post for assistance. Now I just wasted my time creating an account. Very frustrating for customers.

7 Likes

The forum does this to keep out bots and unwanted trash. You could always hit up the seed shop customer service for help. Or just hang around a few minutes reading, maybe use the search function to search a problem. Like a few post and bingo, your in.

7 Likes

Well you can post now, as @StonedCold13 has said there’s a need to prevent bots and people who doesn’t have good intentions. One of the reasons this forum is so popular is that people can come here and feel safe. No bots, trolls, or negative personal comments about other members. There’s probably hundreds of forums that someone can get help from. But the few other forums I’ve been on, will allow members to troll and be negative with their opinions about others methods.

7 Likes