Kind soil organic grow

Unfortunately no, I only grow photoperiod plants but from what the instructions say you use 3 lbs. of Kind soil in 3 gallon pots. Other than that, the process is the same

@SilentHippie I have a 5 gallon root trapper 2 per instruction.do you think that’s ok?thanks for the help

1 Like

That should be fine. I think they recommend the 3 gallon pots for autos due to the shorter grow time. They say that you won’t use up all the goodies in the soil with autos in a 5 gallon pot before she’s done but if it were my setup, I’d just go with the 5 lbs. of Kind soil in the 5 gallon pot and see how big she gets! Good luck!
:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ok so the last Kind soil grow went fine but I ran out of time and had to harvest early- journal end sorry
I have started another grow and I have time to see it thru…
@SilentHippie, @HornHead, @Kcdaniels, @Tancred1096
This is Wilma who is an ILGM Strawberry Cough in a 5 gal pot with 5 lb of Kind at the bottom and Coco Loco on top. I plan to scrog this one but I am still going to mainline her like the White Widow above
Just transplanted to her forever home today
I will try and do better with this journal

6 Likes

@SilentHippie, @Kcdaniels, @HornHead
@Tancred1096

I think she found the Kind soil…:grin:

3 Likes

Yes sir. Sure looks like it. Probably just growing roots first. Keep it up

1 Like

Stand back! She’ll explode!

1 Like

Topped her today…
@SilentHippie, @Kcdaniels, @HornHead, @Tancred1096

2 Likes

Looks great. But I’m a stoner, what kinda plant we looking at?

It’s an ILGM Strawberry Cough.
She is supposed to be easy to grow takes pruning well and loves organic soil.

1 Like

Well she has been mainlined…

1 Like

Looking good !..
I’m on the road now for two months and check in when I can…

1 Like

Training for a flat canopy
@Kcdaniels @HornHead @garrigan62 @SilentHippie @Tancred1096

3 Likes

@Paulcrf

Keep up the good work my friend if you need anything you just ask OK ?

Will

1 Like

Thanks I will try. I am loving this Kind soil even though I have to use distilled water cuz I can’t find any in the PH range.

@SilentHippie you feed your kind soil plants 2 qts to start.when I was reading the info from site was very confusing how much to water if its 2 qts iam way underwatering😰 my grow is looks good but very squat and very very bushy.

Definitely check the ph on distilled water my area has hi ph.always check it per kind soil.

1 Like

By the way welcome to the club
God advise, I do check it and I’ve read where Distilled can become more acidic over time
Not sure it that is true but it’s weird

I normally only water to get the soil wet. Since you’re not watering to runoff, in a 5 gallon pot, a quart or two should be fine. Just make sure you’re watering when they need it and not when you think they do. I use the finger method. If I’m unsure weather to water, I wait a day and check again. Your plants will deal with underwatering much better than overwatering.

2 Likes

@SilentHippie thank you so much for input.sorry iam posting way late on topic. :wink: