KIND Soil Grow. Let's see if it's all they claim

I looked at this one @SilentHippie very nice.

2 Likes

Is that from secret jardin? I remember seeing a few like that, but I thought like you said they took away from flowering space.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s Secret Jarden. The company is Oppolite which is probably a Chinese brand like the Topogrow I currently have. I like this one because the flowering chamber is 4x4.

3 Likes

Amazon was showing only 5 left so I snatched one up even though I don’t really need it just yet and it’s going to cause me to rearrange my grow space.

4 Likes

I’m sure you will find some great use for it @SilentHippie lol :+1:

2 Likes

everything seems to be on track @SilentHippie, she is looking fabulous!

3 Likes

Me either… and now I’m a little bitter I didn’t.

6 Likes

You can probably make room for one of those as well :joy:

5 Likes

Love the tent! Still amazed you able to go without nutes with girls looking so good.

3 Likes

Super looking plants @SilentHippie and like others said, sweet tent you acquired!! Those girls are going to like the new digs!!

4 Likes

I grow in a storage room but that tent you got looks like something that would be right up my alley. Thank you for sharing. I may have to save up for that down the road. My wishlist is enormous. Have a nice morning

5 Likes

@dbrn32
Another question on lighting. If I upgrade my leds to a higher end model like the Timber or Quantum, did I need to adhere to the 50w per square foot rule or does the improved efficiency, performance offset that number?

3 Likes

Absolutely not in my opinion. Have you been by @MattyBear’s grows? He’s running 260w qb kit in 3x3 and killing it. That’s under 30 watts per square foot. 30 is pretty good target though.

7 Likes

That’s good news. I was looking at some of them and thinking to get to that ratio would be expensive.

2 Likes

They’re expensive anyway. If you check timber, all of their lights list ppf/ppfd in suggested space. The hlg lights also give projected effective footprint. Those numbers are legit

2 Likes

@SilentHippie Good morning! I discovered this one a little a late but am fascinated by what you are achieving with a “water only” grow. Your girls look great and what a score on that combo tent!! I’ll be watching from the bleachers and cheering you on. Thanks for being a trooper and taking one for the community by posting this journal. The help you are providing is immeasurable.

4 Likes

Thanks for the good vibes @GetbackJoJo! If this success continues, I may be a regular customer for Phil Kind and Kind Soil. The idea of never having to mess up my nutrient mix is a no brainer for me. Simple simple simple. If course, we’re only halfway there but so far, I’m pretty pleased.

4 Likes

Good morning ILGM, it’s time for our weekly update on our Kind Soil grow.

We’re about 7 weeks from transplant and my tent is filling up nicely.

I think we’ll flip them next week. They’re still growing like crazy and not showing any signs of deficiencies or lockout. Last watering I had about a quart of runoff so I went ahead and measured it and it read 6.6. These plants are in overdrive.

I did some light defoliation on both of them to make watering a little easier.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, thanks folks for all the help. I’m really enjoying this new hobby and can only hope that my state legalizes soon so I don’t have to break the law.
:sunglasses::v:

14 Likes

There are looking class, KIND SOIL all the way it’s looking like nice @SilentHippie. :v:

1 Like

Looking phenomenal @SilentHippie

2 Likes