KIND Soil Grow. Let's see if it's all they claim

They look gorgeous!

2 Likes

Looking good amigo!

2 Likes

They look great @SilentHippie you must be really happy so far brilliant. :v:

1 Like

I’m really pleased with the progress so far. The blueberry gets really limp and floppy when it needs water. 2 hours later, perks right back up like nothing. Haven’t seen any deficiencies or lockout problems. The only issue is both plants are really short and dense making it tough to get in there to water. I haven’t defoliated yet either though. I’ll probably lollipop them a little to make maintenance a little easier but so far, I haven’t taken anything off.

3 Likes

Im only just finished doing some very light deflation on 2 off my Autoflowers and also just done a feeding, as you said in your post the other 2 that I was not working on are just loving there environment and look like there are praying :pray: at the moment it’s very encouraging I feel your enjoyment my friend, and thank you for your efforts and sharing your experience with us all :v:.

3 Likes

I like to move my girls around so i lst.

5 Likes

I didn’t want to start a new thread so I’ll ask here as there are hundreds of threads on this but I’ve yet to find an answer.
Im looking to go to a 4x4 tent.
I could use my 2 MarsHydro 600s in veg but would come up a little short in flower.

Is there a led that goes for around $150-250 that would carry more of the red spectrum or would I just be better off with another full spectrum led?

I’m sure there’s something, but I can’t exactly point you there sorry. You’re looking for something to supplement those two lights during flowering stage right?

Thought I was on to something, but looks like $330 after upgrading to 1750k. The $2700k would be good too if you don’t mind going up to $300?

2 Likes

@dbrn32
300 wouldn’t be out of the question and I’m not in a huge hurry. I could wait and maybe look into a single light that would do the whole job. I’m sure if I go that route I’ll be tapping your shoulder again.

I’m still looking into a 2 chamber tent so I can run mothers and clones in the same tent. Still strain hunting so I’ve got lots of time.

4 Likes

Well up to you, we can certainly blow up a 4x4 or any other sized tent with light. Budget always biggest constraint.

If you find a multi chamber space you like, and want to stay with leds, lots of options for that too. If you decide to stay with original plan, I would definitely check out those smaller fixtures from timber.

3 Likes

Will do, @dbrn32. thanks man!

3 Likes

Anytime!!!

2 Likes

Hi all! It’s time for our weekly update in our Kind soil grow. For those just joining, this is a water only grow. The only thing I’ve done to this point is water with 6.5 - 7 ph water, topped, and low stress trained them.

Here’s our Blueberry.

I pulled the lower branches down and fastened them to the sides of the fabric pots.
I also pinched over the top two branches to try and get more light into the middle of both plants.
Both are very short and bushy which is what the Kind soil website recommends. Their theory is the taller the plant, the more energy is needed to get nutrients to the top of the plant. Being so new to growing, I don’t know if this is a valid theory but it does sound logical.

Our gold leaf isn’t quite as dense but still looking great.

And here they are in their home.

The girls look a little wonky after the lst but in a couple days the side branches should turn back up.

So far, this grow had been extremely easy. No guesswork on nutrient strength, when to feed, or how much. Granted, we’re not there yet and there’s still plenty of time for things to get off track but up until now, no issues and I’m pleased with where we are.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or just say hi! :sunglasses::v:

17 Likes

They certainly do look healthy, good job.

1 Like

Looking good @SilentHippie they’ll perk right back in a couple of days. No worries.

2 Likes

On a side note, just ordered this tent.

Oppolite 60x48x80

AC_SY400

At some point I plan to start cloning and was looking for an all in one tent in the right size.

14 Likes

Wow, nice tent. I didn’t know they made them like that.

4 Likes

This is the first one I found that has a 48×48 Flower room. All the others were 36x36. My current tent is 32x32 and is just a little too small for my liking but is still serving me well.

I got the tent on Amazon for $170. A little pricey but still not bad.

5 Likes

Awh man @SilentHippie I’m loving what I see the plant’s are looking great you are really doing an excellent job mate, and that tent class where can I get one I’m also thinking off doing some clones thank mate :v:.

1 Like