KIND Soil Grow. Let's see if it's all they claim

@Bogleg
Both smell awesome! The Gold leaf has an earthy aroma and the Blueberry is fruity. I can’t wait to try them!

3 Likes

Everytime i come to this grow i get giddy. Gotta try that gold leaf maybe the grow after next. I have an army of seeds and not enough space. But since finding ILGM im trying their stock after i clean house a bit. Gold leaf is without a doubt on the list

3 Likes

O and Kind Soil. That is the major selling point. Those buds tho… :heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I can take some of those seeds off your hands @PurpNGold74!! Lol

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
I have 3 different hazes and a kush planned for the next grow. I love trying new strains too.

3 Likes

Yea i have a couple kush’s, some dutch passion seeds, a hash and something calls Kilimanjaro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and @Drillbit honestly i wouldnt mind sharing. I have plenty for my next grow and by then i maybe reupping anyway so may go SOG with my autos and forever veg the reggies

2 Likes

Dude tag me tf in! Im there. Kind again? If so id love to do a comparison. Hopefully i have my setup together

3 Likes

I haven’t decided if I’m going Kind soil again. I’m definitely not opposed to it at this point but I’m still not to the end of this one. I want to spark it up before I make my final call. So far, I’m leaning that way though!

Next grow will be under the Quantum boards too!

9 Likes

Right! Im pushing hard for qbs. Its gonna be my next large purchase

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to reach out to you if \ when I start my next grow if I end up trying this method. The living soil I used took a bit to get the watering down. I had a few days that I over watered/ under watered before I got it down right.

3 Likes

Watering this time around was pretty easy. I attribute it partly to the Blueberry. She would get droopy when it was time to water and half a day later she perked right up.

3 Likes

@FNG101v2
I’ll be glad to help any way I can :v:

2 Likes

To all that are following, thanks for participating in this experiment and stay tuned.

When I opened the tent this morning, these girls have gone into overdrive! Trichome production is exploding and the buds on both plants are really bulking up.
No pics til Monday so you guys are just gonna have to check back in.

15 Likes

I’m looking forward to Monday. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a date :+1:t3:

1 Like

Good morning growers! Week 6 of flower in our Kind Soil grow. As I said last week, the girls are bulking up!

Our plants have used up the nutrients in the soil and are yellowing more and more each day.

Blueberry fem from ILGM (July BOM entry):crossed_fingers:

Pistil production has slowed way down.

Gold Leaf fem from ILGM

She’s still firing pistils but also slowing down.

They got water yesterday. They went another 6 days between watering so this is telling me they are getting done. They still may go 2 more weeks though.
I’m checking trichomes every day now. About 60/40 cloudy to clear. I am starting to see amber on the sugar leaves which led me to a revelation💡:

I harvested my first grow too early and this is why. My first grow was a scrog and I had a hard time getting down to my buds with the scope. What I was doing instead was snipping a couple sugar leaves and laying them on the table. I went by the leaves instead of measuring ripeness on the buds. I may not have got the full potential out of my first harvest. I’m checking buds this time.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the support! I couldn’t do it without you or I♥️GM.

Happy growing :sunglasses::v:

30 Likes

they look awesome @SilentHippie…happy anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @SilentHippie! Been a fun year!

2 Likes

Thanks folks! It has been fun. I love this hobby. I’m already planning the next grow.

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day @SilentHippie beautiful buddery going on

2 Likes