Kind of Funny. Drinking and ordering seeds!

I’ve been really excited about growing. Being home during this Covid thing I’ve spent a lot of time on the web. I have looked at tons of sites that sell seeds. One night, pretty sure after I had a few drinks, I ordered some seeds. The site gave me a choice to sign up or buy without registering. That was easy so that is what I did. A few weeks later I received a small package in the mail. It implied it was a sample. I opened it and found a cloth shopping bag. OK. Wonder who sent that. After a few hours I really inspected the bag. Something was sewn into the seam. I cut the seam open and two small zip lock bags fell out. One with ten seeds, one with 5 seeds, NO LABELS. I have no idea where it came from or what the seeds are. DON"T DRINK and order seeds online!

7 Likes

I ordered form seedsman in the I’m they sent it in a bop it game it was in the seam of the cardboard labeled abcd ten in each I went back To my emails in one the emails it had abcd and it listed what was in each row wish I knew that before I dumped them all out now I’m grabbing into a mystery bag like you hey. Long as it grows and some Dankie dank all good.

2 Likes

@retirementJOB, that’s funny. Any ideas what you might have ordered? Wonder if a goggle search of the package would help you.

1 Like

I have no idea what I ordered. Probable low THC high CBD strain cause that’s what I’d like to grow. Not a fan of psychoactive pot. And I drink?

2 Likes

Out of curiosity I duckduckgo a search of seeds sent in cloth bags…found this site. Not saying it was the one.

1 Like

Lmao. This was funny. Chalk it up to the :poop: happens category. Made plenty seed purchases lit then a wick. More then likely just cost me a few extra bucks

2 Likes

I found them!!! I swear google can find anything, except. A formula for making fudge. Yes I know everybody’s grandma had a fudge receipt but not to make 25lbs paddled on a marble table like they used to do at the fair.

Try the recipe thread. Betty and Jewels make some amazing pot edibles. Pretty sure they make good non baked baked goods too :laughing:

1 Like