Killadruids bb, bd, bc, pc, nl and gog scrog grow 5 plants

Nope next weekend or through the week

all in 9ne room for now while other gets worked on for flowering 3 northern lights plants

12 Likes

Having some issues with the plant on the right in last pic need to check ppms and ph of run off but thinking I’m getting her turned back around

4 Likes

Loving your grow bro your going to have anther bumper harvest my man can’t wait to see them bad boys pop and really start growing :facepunch:t2:.

1 Like

Looking great, got me wanting to build a scrog net.:sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s easy just 1/16 inch bungee with PVC pipe

1 Like

Thanks I’m kinda slacking this grow but still moving forward with it fixing my mistakes and learning again. Like transplant before they get super root bound

1 Like

What do you shoot for as far as canopy temp, light height?

1 Like

70s for temp and rh around 65

1 Like

I’m at 26 inches full power

1 Like

I was hitting the mid 80s last grow and was in the 70s with my rh and had amazing growth. Gonna put my 600w chps in and start getting ready to flower these 4 before they get out of hand. Still will have a good amount of streach to work with to get them to fill the nest besides the gelato og that net is full.

2 Likes

Wondering if I should put the 4 scrogs towards the middle a little when I flip them. So the plants use the 600w light and the 260w lights. Should be a good mix of spectrum

3 Likes

I’m running the 3k qbs

1 Like

They are looking good killa :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you, looking amazing @Killadruid trying to get a feel for these qb’s, taking notes!

1 Like

They are a learning curve for sure

1 Like

did a little bending last night also set up my other 135 w qb so now I got the 4 boards in the room with the electric running out the room.

9 Likes

Think that should be enough. Time to get myexstension cord today. Maybe some PVC pipe to build scrog.

4 Likes

The blueberry in the last week has just blown up. She will be at the edges of the scrog by this weekend. Moving other plants out here in the next day or 2. Actually just moving the northern lights into other room and let them veg and get the bd in the tent with the other smaller plants. Lol I feel like everyday I change plans.

5 Likes

So when you flipping

1 Like