Killa druids gelato, blue dream, blue cheese, payote cridical, jack herer, bubblegum and green crack perpetual grow. With room builds

Grow your own Green Gelato

GROW DIFFICULTY

MEDIUM

FLOWERING TYPE

PHOTOPERIOD

FLOWERING TIME

8-9 WEEKS

HARVEST TIME (OUTDOOR)

EARLY OCTOBER

YIELD (INDOOR)

500-700G/M²

YIELD (OUTDOOR)

600-800G/PLANT

HEIGHT (INDOOR)

80-120CM

HEIGHT (OUTDOOR)

150-200CM

Grow your own Jack Herer

GROW DIFFICULTY

MEDIUM

FLOWERING TYPE

PHOTOPERIOD

FLOWERING TIME

8-10 WEEKS

HARVEST TIME (OUTDOOR)

OCTOBER

YIELD (INDOOR)

500-600G/M²

YIELD (OUTDOOR)

LARGE

HEIGHT (INDOOR)

MEDIUM

HEIGHT (OUTDOOR)

MEDIUM

There is some info on all the strains I will be trying to get going. As long as the seeds pop.

3 Likes

Thatd be great!
19 is quite alot.

1 Like

Yeah they will get minuses down to the best phenotypes.

So will be 7 mother plants. Then I’ll start another strain to add to the mix.

Yeah the first flowering maybe a little overwhelming but after I figure out which ones I wanna keep I’ll just start mothering them plants. I’m going to grow them big enough to take the main top and clone that so that it has the most genetics of that plant. Then I will label each one with a number for different phenotypes. Also to keep it straight which clone came from which plant. Then I’m going to flower the plants when the clones all take root and which ever ones I like the best I’ll keep. That’s assuming all of them germinate here to hopeing. I actually have them ontop of my QB light to keep them warm. Also I havent let the temp drop below 70 in the tent.

5 Likes

I’m gonna jump on this train @Killadruid if you don’t mind. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Will totally appreciate u taking the ride. This is kinda what I’ve been working towards is getting some things down to be able to grow this many plants at once. Also going for best quality of bud. So going to look into suplimenting co2 also.

4 Likes

Will be picking up a chps also to see how it stacks up in flowering hortilux makes a system that will flower a 4x4 600w so we will see.

1 Like

Are you going to do a co2 machine or homemade style like mine?

@Killadruid, I just finished an outdoor grow of 32 plant’s, on 3 sites, 12 ,12 and 8 ,with 14 strains in that, growing was the easy part ,trimming is the hard part, and i have a machine for that, some plants hit 14 ft , I won’t do a big grow like that again, to much trimming. But I have a great selection of pot for the next year.

9 Likes

Eventually a co2 machine. Also u can use yeast sugar and water tomake co2

1 Like

Nice I need some different strains to smoke. Got a little tired of green crack and bubblegum after 3 months of smoking it

5 Likes

@Killadruid. Was just reading your journal and very busy my friend. New room looks great. :+1:. A buddy is doing 18 outdoor and I know his hands are full.
Best of luck and I’d love to see the progress as well. Peace. :v:

2 Likes

Awsome!!! Good lick

1 Like

Thank u hopeing they all get there tap root or at least one of each lol. I’ve never had blue cheese or payote cridical so these will be a new strain to me. Besides the green crack and bubblegum they are all a new strain to me growing. Just hope they dont hermie like last time.

3 Likes

Ya that would suck

2 Likes

I think we chalk that up to lessons learned. :wink:. :v:

2 Likes

I think it was the green crack because I read somewhere they can easily hermie. But I did find a fan that had a little blue light on it. Got rid of those fans and upgraded so now I shouldnt have any problems.

1 Like

Also my temps got up around 80 in flowering so idk if that had anything to do with it. Idk in the 25.5 oz I found around 30 beans

1 Like

Heck it was good smoke I actually has someone get light headed from it last night. That was my bubblegum

2 Likes