Kief Queen Performs Rhapsody in Blueberry (continued)

Holiday cheers! Who’s that photobombing my post, why it’s Mr. Hankey the Christmas poo!

Alfina looking outstanding!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Plants look great @raustin. I’m hitting my girls hard too! ppms at 1900 this morning with a little over 2 weeks flower to go.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good puff.

https://youtu.be/rg66j0fUbUk

i have a question about if i bend a branch in late flower. will it repair on its own or do i need to harvest the broken branch?

Gotta pick of her? Is she supercropped (bent pretty violently) or is her skin broken? Either way they tend to heal. If it hasnt wiltd by now (3 hours later) she may be fine

Is it bent or broken? If it’s broken, tape it and it will heal. If it’s just bent it will heal on its own.

i just strang her up and this morning she could stand on her own.

Friday, December 28, 2018
Day 109, Day 49
of flower

She took 2 gallons of water with 2 teaspoons of Cal Mag.
Runoff Ph 6.3
PPM 1750

She’s looking particularly juicy, and loving whatever you’re doing for her!

She sure is packing on the trichimomes. Looking nice and frosty

Awesome Awesome did I say Awesome well I did and looks don’t lie

She is Da BushMaster. :joy::joy: frosty and swelling nicely. :+1:t5: Go Afina Go

Very, very nice, @raustin.

How’s Alfina smelling, she must be getting quite aromatic?

@raustin

Yep, she’s stinking up the place.

Big bushes can be quite aromatic.

Maybe you guys can answer this for me. None of my plants have really smelled like weed. I am a smoker and my daughter says it smells like apples or some fruit but i hardly smell anything. So do they smell as they age or are there other factors? O and this just came in today i am totally stoked to ring in the new year with this new piece i got today.

I want to get a step down so i can also use it for dabs but dont want the oil to collect in this piece that is why i plan on getting a ceramic nail and a step down. :slight_smile:

I’d say it’s a good thing if they smell pleasant. Mine smells and tastes like honey suckle and ginger. That is a great change from the junk weed I used to smoke.