Kief Queen Performs Rhapsody in Blueberry (continued)

Congrats on another one!

2 Likes

So @raustin, you ran lower than 40 during the end? I’ll call the wife and have her turn it off if thats the case!!

1 Like

Congrats Ms R! I missd the choppig party but brought my trimmers! :joy:

1 Like

Looks like your scrog had to do some heavy liftin there

Lookin forward to the smoke report.

9 Likes

At the end, my humidity was 23% and I got a ton of trichs because of it.

5 Likes

Haven’t had any parties here lately. Can you believe it?

2 Likes

It has been quiet since the holidays. Understandable. You had quite the bash rolling last thread. Everyone may still be hung over

3 Likes

It’s been quiet all the way around the forum since the holidays. I’m guessing lots of people harvested and the outdoor growers still hiding inside for a while still plus holidays all contributing to the slow action around here.

3 Likes

Yup. Everyone has been chopping. Alotta potheads doing what potheads do. :joy:

6 Likes

Hahah I’m in that group as well. Been so high I’ve had to remind myself 3 days in a row to decarb the trim and start working with it. Got it in the butter machine first thing this morning though. No smoking until it’s done… well maybe skip it to test the first batch lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha. I only have little cig sized bags of trim. I tossd fans. But yea. I have half blunts and joints stashd everywhere. Its crazy. My bro came by yesterday and decided he was staying all damn day. I got home from work he eating ice cream from the bowl and higher then Chong playing ps4. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hahaha.

I tossed all stems and fans and ran the rest through the bowl trimmer. Ended up with 2 quart jars stuffed full from the skunks but only a loosely 3/4 jar of red Poison. I’m still debating what to use the rp for since it’s so dark red it’ll be interesting to see what it looks like.

1 Like

Im tossing PT trim and her lower nugs into some gummi bears for work. I need to bye a quarter of some cheap reggie to take a test run or two.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m hoping the trim run comes out ok. If so I’ll test actual buds to see how much of a difference it makes.

2 Likes

If you check various studies, sugar leaf trim is about 1/4 strength of buds.

I agree, through my own informal tests.

5 Likes

Very Nice @raustin congratulations!, She looked beautiful in those last shots. You make it look so easy.
Nice trichage too boot! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for that I hadn’t even researched it any.

2 Likes

For myself, I find a gram of bud per serving is perfect. So, that would be 4 grams of sugar leaf per serving.

3 Likes

Lol I guess I should’ve weighed what I stuck in. I just stuck as much of the shredded up trim as the liquid would cover lol. I might add more even after this 2 hour cycle finishes.

3 Likes

Start keeping track of those numbers. It’s easier to tweak recipes & find your dosage that way.

For tincture with alcohol, I don’t measure. With the glycerin I would.

4 Likes