Kief from Trim Bin

I use Boveda 62% in my jars. I’ve read that they can reduce the terpene profile but frankly I’ve never seen it.

5 Likes

I just used a puck press last harvest. It’s easier for storage and use. Less spillage.

12 Likes

Well when ya got that much​:heart_eyes::muscle::heart_eyes::muscle::heart_eyes::muscle:

2 Likes

Bro! Ive been waiting for someone to bring up kief/concentrates! First off, there is already moisture in your bud for the first few days so the boveda packs arent necessary until your rh drops below 62% I believe. But as for that kief… The possibilities are endless. I have a 4 ton rosin/dab press for that exact reason. You fill a rosin bag, kinda like a silicone teabag, with kief (or flower). You wrap the rosin bag in parchment paper and press it on the hot press. It oozes out tasty wax/dabs/shatter. Other than that you can decarb your kief for edibles or further “purify” it with solvents like alcohol or butane. I dont like alcohol or butane extracts for a few different reasons but hey some do. There’s also supercritical CO2 extracts but I stick to my chemical free methods. I use sift screens, bubble bags, static etc… Love the solvent-free stuff. Anyway congrats on the harvest and sorry for rambling on your thread :laughing: I love making extracts though! If you want more info or pics of equipment I use let me know it’ll have to wait 5 more hours till lights on in my grow room though :laughing: boy I really typed a book here

4 Likes

Just pressed some pucks from the "sugar bomb punch"

The darker one is from previous grow of WW extreme.

5 Likes

Yes this is going to be a HASH kinda day!

2 Likes

Lol ol school now it’s glass pens n chore boy

2 Likes

The question is… Do we keep it here or start a new thread? Should we dub this HASH DAY? Or do they already have something like that? :laughing:

2 Likes

Save the keif and everyday can be hash day.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Audiofreak just looking at those pretty little pills got me kicking clouds

1 Like

It’s got me floating in them

2 Likes

I have these in about half of the jars already, and 2 in the drying room.

Heres a few pics… I’ll press some today and show results too.

7 Likes

Hey man, what device are you using to post pics? Mine have been posting sideways as well. Just installed iOS 15.

2 Likes

Just an LG no-name phone :laughing:. I just don’t know what model but I think LG is about as cheap as they come…

1 Like

Hmmm, trying to pinpoint what’s causing the issue. Thanks!

2 Likes

incredible!

I thought it was because of the cheap phone but apparently not because iphones are anything but inexpensive. Do you want me to get the model number of my phone for you?

Not necessary at this point, I may get back to you though. Thought is was an operating system issue at first since both my phones were doing it.

Alritey yeah anything I can do to help by giving info about my device in fine with, I dont think ive seen anybody else’s pictures come out sideways like that.

1 Like