Kettle Keeping Busy.... 🐝

That’s freakin awesome man

2 Likes

lol that is the best thing ever… i was asleep… keep putting the photos up guys… :ok_hand:t2: :grin:

been watching the fires, shaking my head in empathy… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :ok_hand:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

keep well guys… :wink:

4 Likes

So so cute

3 Likes

10 Likes

thanks bro… :grin: love it, its been a while since i change my avitar… :wink:

going to be making bubble hash tonight, about to put 5 oz of sugar leaves in the freezer… :wink: good news all round… i hope… :grinning:

3 Likes

no problem brother!! Good luck with the hash!!

2 Likes

i was out tiding some things up the other day and i saw a bunch of them playing… and 2 males… as big as me… 6.2 :face_with_raised_eyebrow: having a play fight… so my dog ran over, i called her back as one wasn’t running away… closed the gate… and the effer came bounding over… wanted to fight me… :astonished:

3 Likes

you guys keep these as pets too dont you… ? :grin:

6 Likes

Yea we do, you just call it your back yard right?

5 Likes

yeah that was buddy… i was talking to an old paramedic on the weekend and he had seen 5-6 brown snake bites… and 1/2 were asymptomatic… crazy hey… how is the little guy?

2 Likes

Lmao, this response is killing me.

2 Likes

do you guys eat them? I only ask because I got to try it and it wasn’t bad, the kangaroo that is.

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple roos with boxing gloves on usually at the circus. Do many of them wear gloves out in the wild looking for fights :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

serious stuff… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

He’s all good, getting a little braver now he’s been with us for a week and he’s running around the office as we speak.

3 Likes

fantastic…my misses said squirrels were her on of her favorites in the us… :grin: so is the plan to release? or have a pet…:thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Release most definitely!

I wouldn’t be able to handle this little guy as an adult. We have a vertical cage with two levels on it so he can have a safe spot on the covered porch until he gets comfortable being in the wild again we we start introducing him.

I take him outside but he stays real close if not on me

3 Likes

Hey kettle
Did you know that roger the roo died last week :cry:

1 Like