Kettle Keeping Busy.... šŸ

pwahahhahahaā€¦ we are the same but opposite, ive gone from keeping the fire going all day to 90ā€™ daysā€¦ wtfā€¦ but we are not as bad as uā€¦ but its wet this yearā€¦ i think i may need to buy a dehumidifierā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grinning:

yeah bud i will add the PKā€¦ :pray:t2: :grin:

3 Likes

Ya Iā€™ve got my :crossed_fingers: that my weather will be in the 80s by the middle of next monthā€¦
My last three electric Billā€™s were 450 bucks and Iā€™m just sick of the heatā€¦
I bet your hands and fingers are pretty tiredā€¦ :smile::smiley::joy::rofl::laughing::smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

ok everyoneā€¦ its not gorilla glueā€¦ its not alien or any combination of the 2ā€¦ i know i wrote gg allen in some spots, because how i though his name was speltā€¦ it was one of my mates fav bands and he killed himself about 6 years agoā€¦ so i brought the seedsā€¦ because of dogsy, and so far they have been an awesome purchaseā€¦ i got 2 mixed packs before they went offlineā€¦

i didnt breed it, it was bred by southern star seedsā€¦

take it easy legendsā€¦ :wink: :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh wow that weed sure has a story to tell.
Sorry to hear of your buddyā€™s passing.
Must be some knock out weed.
How did you say it rated so far?

3 Likes

Holy Moly thatā€™s a lot of medicine :+1:

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m jealous :tired_face:
They look awesome mate very well done :partying_face::partying_face::australia::australia:

1 Like

Outmotherfreakingstanding, my friend :+1:t2: :v:t2:

1 Like

thanks guysā€¦ im stoked :smile:

quality of the smokeā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: well its strong, and it gives you a pleasant flavor of nothing particular but full on weedā€¦ :smile: :grin:

strengthā€¦ look im in an illegal state, but its up there with the strongest i have hadā€¦ :smirk: :smile:ā€¦ trimming timeā€¦ :smile:

11 Likes

I need a solid trim time here kettleā€¦ come on!! Devil is in the detailsā€¦ is that how that phrase is supposed to be used? Is that really a phrase people ever used at all? Have I smoked too much, not enough ? How many tokes does it take you to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop?

Jeeez ok I maybe certifiably mental :wink:

Long time kettle! Nice harvest man! Hope all is well

4 Likes

thanks budā€¦ :smile: too longā€¦ man we just finished trimmingā€¦ :yawning_face:

hope u are well buddy tooā€¦ how is your set up going? :smirk: :grinning: :grin:

2 Likes

Going well, I want a bigger space to play with but Iā€™m sure thatā€™s a lot of peopleā€™s problems.

Found a baby squirrel and have been raising it for past few daysā€¦ now people can call me ā€œThe squirrel master!ā€

image image

Donā€™t mind the pet carrierā€¦ my wife thought it needed a dunne and Burke bag with a paisley inlay and falligator (fake alligator) exterior to make him tough

14 Likes

Hey @Zee lol ā€¦too funny another baby squirrel, maybe some words of advice since you just fostered one as well.

3 Likes

@PharmerBob, make sure you feed it goats milk. We rescued one 2 weeks ago. Gave it to a rescue center after we nursed it over the weekend.

@LoCoRock, what a trip. You going to be glued to the TV today?

3 Likes

Negativeā€¦ It kills.me too man. Iā€™m diehard sports fan but kneeling for the anthem and all this BS boils.my blood. I will not be watching football this year. Have you ever read my profile, it is the same since I joined 2 years ago. Not to mention the boys.on this thread are rugby guysā€¦no american football for Kettleā€¦Aussie boys this way LoL

5 Likes

Understood, I backed off too. I got married, so I donā€™t read profiles anymore. Whatā€™s your sign? Just kidding.

3 Likes

Definitely and lots of unshelled unsalted nuts on hand also :wink:

3 Likes

Think ours was 2 to 3 weeks old. Fell out of itā€™s tree, our dam cat grabbed it, saved it from our cat. Little guy was waking up every 4 hours like clock work to feed. They sound like birds, right?

9 Likes

Yea they scream at you if they need something. Ours is only mouthy if you wake it up while sleeping to check on it and the first day I when I brought it home it screamed at me in my truck to tell me it was starving

6 Likes

image image

13 Likes

If you strapped a lil fanny pack to him it look just like a baby joey huh kettle? LoL I donā€™t think Ket mines the squirrel chat on his thread he seems to be an animal lover. Regardless you both are good souls for saving the lil guys.
And for the record- Iā€™m a sagittarius & I enjoy long walks on the beach, the belly laugh of an infant & fat spliffs @ sunset LoL. <---- thatā€™s straight up dating game material.

7 Likes