Kettle Keeping Busy.... šŸ

Or a trained weed defense kangaroo that works out and also carries a saddle that Kettle rides on while the kangaroo power hops him up and down. A helicopter??? You silly goose :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ohhhhh, like Yoshi.

Orā€¦ā€œWE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOWWW YOUUUUUUUā€¦ā€ :rofl:

Sorry, kettleman. I mean no disrespect. Thatā€™s pretty badass the way you are able to lay out designs like that. The dotted lines just threw me off. And Iā€™m just high enough that thatā€™s where my mind went. Good stuff, bro! :+1:

2 Likes

I wanna rock and roll all day and party every night

3 Likes

lol, you guys are doing great at distracting me from buildingā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Set to watching!!

1 Like

@Oldguy lol, im at the in between age so I love rock- metal, blues isnā€™t really my thing, and exposed to the electronic stuff coming outā€¦ this guys amazingā€¦ I bet your like ā€˜sounds like noise to meā€¦ā€™ lolā€¦ if you listen to the album by girl talk called all day you will become addictedā€¦ :wink:

welcome @CoyoteCodyā€¦ glad to see everythingā€™s going full steam ahead for youā€¦ :grin:

so we have just been smoking nuggs that ā€˜fellā€™ off during the trimming, and before that it was pinching branches here and there, I went to get some more and the white widow/ big bud is driedā€¦ 5.5 ouncesā€¦

so i would need 10.5 ounces off the dr kipplingā€¦ to be a poundā€¦ find out in a day or 2ā€¦ will be closeā€¦ already been pilfering for a while thoughā€¦ :roll_eyes:

but the quality is so goodā€¦ :wink:

9 Likes

@peachfuzz I think ive found my way of doing seedsā€¦ germinate them, realise ive used your full strength veg mix for the clonesā€¦ 600ppms. think stuff it and plant it anywayā€¦ im about to plant 6 like thisā€¦ slightly lower ppmsā€¦

about 2 weeks oldā€¦

oh and the ones I am going to dropā€¦ if I ever get this veg thing doneā€¦ today!.. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk:

sour diesel
blue dream
AK 47

sativa leaningā€¦ opposite of what I saidā€¦ but I have to get some of theseā€¦ and AK 47 is my misses favoriteā€¦

ok dr K is readyā€¦ and smelling goodā€¦ come on 10.5 ouncesā€¦ :roll_eyes: god it goes from not dry to dry quick out hereā€¦

fuzz, what do u put it in?

9 Likes

close enoughā€¦ :grin: :grin:. its actually not even close ive taken at least 4 oz from them and those buds potential growthā€¦ wait as long as u canā€¦ :wink: :grin:

but thatā€™s not really the exciting bitā€¦ the next table is at least twice as heavy atm and they have 4 weeks to go at leastā€¦ :wink: :grin:

9 Likes

ok I gotta get into the building nowā€¦ :grimacing: :grimacing:ā€¦ kinda one of those gotta get it all done in a day type dealsā€¦ and I have a lot to doā€¦ light is like water, difficult to truly control but at least they make all these plumbing bitsā€¦ everything I have to do takes so much time and is do fiddly, but im getting thereā€¦

have a good one legendsā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Damn @kettle, nice set-up! The build is going to look awesome when you are finished :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

waitā€¦ I am finishedā€¦ :roll_eyes: :sleepy:ā€¦ nah im in the middle of making theseā€¦

annoying and fiddlyā€¦ but they workā€¦ thatā€™s all I care aboutā€¦ :smirk:

6 Likes

Correction, in a build/grow you are never finished. Just when you think you have everything dialled in and perfectoā€¦ Bam you have another idea about how this could be done better, or how ventilation and lighting need tweaking haha, but we love it! Awesome setup Bro, Iā€™m envious.

8 Likes

I donā€™t add anything until they are put into jars and then I add some 62% bovada packs to keep the humidity upā€¦
But I hang dry in my bathroom where I have the most humidity and if the humidity is low , I have the misses take a bathā€¦ :grin::+1:
Itā€™s the easiest room to control without any equipment other than a humidifier , the fart fan will pull air out fast enough if itā€™s to humidā€¦
Your build is lookin good my friendā€¦ :wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

yeah, thanks manā€¦ I want to plant some more seeds but i have to get the other veg system in thereā€¦ I left it out when building, lucky i have bendy doorsā€¦ :roll_eyes: :grin:

over the next couple of months the room will morph to where I want everythingā€¦ but so much spaceā€¦ :smirk: I still want more thoughā€¦ I have a problemā€¦ you know my ceilings are 10 ft highā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.im good at training I could have 2 levelsā€¦stop it :roll_eyes:

the bathroom is too vented to the outsideā€¦ ill come up with somethingā€¦ this dry wasnā€™t too badā€¦ but the humidity atm is badā€¦

I need to get some suppliesā€¦

this will do for the dr kā€¦

11 Likes

lookā€¦

oh man the quality of the weedā€¦ it the main reason you should grow your own, god knows what they do to it, because mine has had no curing, and I have asthma, and my lungs are relievedā€¦ I cant go backā€¦ :grin:

7 Likes

I got the system in thereā€¦ so im soooooo excited about the sour diesel. and the blue dream and the AK 47ā€¦misses favorite from Amsterdam in the late 90ā€™s early 00ā€™sā€¦ :grin:

6 Likes

so im finally happy with the light proofingā€¦ it was okā€¦ but now its pretty lock solidā€¦ also I like having things where I donā€™t have to think too hardā€¦ if I just close the 20 latches its all goodā€¦ :roll_eyes: I prefer it to zippersā€¦ I think I was in my tent for 4 months and I donā€™t like its chances past 6ā€¦ :wink:

atm this is how I need to tend to those new plants I just droppedā€¦

id complain, but im happy im fit and able to fit through thereā€¦ :wink:

8 weeks :grin:

hope you all are well. :grinning:

10 Likes

Looks great dude youā€™re a true legend!!

3 Likes

thanks bud. super stokedā€¦ weird being up at 7am and not being able to go in there and get things doneā€¦ because the flower girls are asleep and if I close the door its not a big deal now as the flower girls arenā€™t in the tent so if anything they get coolerā€¦ its all back to frontā€¦ :grin: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes