Kettle Keeping Busy.... 🐝

oh man it so funny… :rofl: you could have had worse, I have watched it so many times… have you guys seen momento… ? guy pierce Aussies… get everywhere… :grin:

2 Likes

I’m with @Cannabian, the lego got me hook, line and sinker.
It’s great to see other Aussies on here :grinning:.
Sometimes I think people don’t get my sense of humour, because I’m Australian, but then I remember it’s cause I’m a feckin weirdo haha, good luck with your grow @kettle

4 Likes

welcome man, oh I know buddy, I tell them Aussies are a bunch of lunatics, and im strange in Australia…lol, they know… :grin: welcome man… great to have a few people who are on the same time zone… there are more then u think… :smirk:

where are u man? im in central nsw…

2 Likes

Sunny Queensland my man, born in NSW though, so Im a cockroach haha
Yes Aussies are lunatics, we love having a good time!

2 Likes

@kettle. You know I’ll be following along too. :wink::+1:
Lurking and liking brother. :grin::v:
Set to watching. :v:

3 Likes

Hey @Oldguy, how’s life treating you?
Hope you are travelling well friend.?.

2 Likes

@Enlightened420. Doing really well my friend.
Only a couple weeks left on my current grow.:+1:
Really stanky gettin into the house. :wink::v:

3 Likes

Mmm love that skunky stank smell! Good luck on a wicked harvest man.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Appreciated. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Well, that gives a whole new meaning to that Oldguy smells… ! :joy: :joy: :wink:

8 Likes

Too hilarious. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Could easily have been this one :

Because you Rock man!

6 Likes

Haha, nice! :+1:

2 Likes

@kettle send me a kuala bear to rescue!

Garden looks good, nice to see you work hard and still have time for play :yum:

2 Likes

Well. He is a canadian. :+1::wink::v:

1 Like

that explains a lot… lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:, :smirk:

I have the first harvest drying in our closet and with it being so hot and all I have the flower tent open most of the time the lights are on, so the charcoal isn’t fully effective… my misses sister got to the front veranda not even in the house and said… “Jesus it smells like strong weed” :grimacing: :grin:

wasn’t too hot last night so we slept without the aircon on… to increase the humidity a bit… was pretty humming in there… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hey buddy.

going to start building the veg room today… yay… gotta build it without interfering with the flower tent and the chiller… but hey easier then when some rich asshole says they want to live in their house through their renovation… :grinning:

4 Likes

veg footprint 2 at 3x5 ft.

have d good one legends! :grinning:

5 Likes

building music… :smirk:

3 Likes

WTF. :joy::joy::joy:
Wow. Not something I’ve heard before brother.
Bear in mind I’m an old school rock /metal / blues kinda guy. :wink: :v:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of chain! Make sure it’s rated to hold up the whole room with the cabinet and the weight of the plants in there. Do you plan to take a helicopter up there each time, or repel down from above? :thinking:

3 Likes