Kettle Keeping Busy.... 🐝

For the record im not a fan of seedsman…had problems with some diesel from them and then they wanted me to pay shipping… nah I don’t like them rubbed me the wrong way through emails too… if it’s Hermie ya got no other choice it being with other girls. Still clear for my taste but idea pulled it as soon as I saw something convincing…

2 Likes

well i had one hemi last grow with them and one this… so im not going to try and buy them again… and now with you… :upside_down_face:

and here is awesome anyway… but the others so far have been great… and ILGM whole next table… :grin:

yeah its a hermi… im sure as sure… if i pull on off and smear it over my fingertip i can see all the pollen and tiny bits of the flower inside… :smirk:

and it will go tomorrow arvo… should still be some amazing smoke, i don’t think ill get too many seeds… :grimacing: :grin:

7 Likes

Dammit, It sucks to get a tyranny planny after all of that work my brother. As long as it didn’t eff up the smoke :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

I have never really know it to make any noticeable difference smoke wise, as long ad its not all seeds…

but I have been looking up my call on the tricomes… :roll_eyes:, im still new to this… btw the microscopes suck… and my misses paid a bit…

id say they are 50/50 milky/clear… still getting the chop… in 3-4 hours :smiling_imp:

I cant pick off the nanners properly, that plant goes everywhere, its still a solid plant, I may leave 1/4 of the plant… we will see… :grin:

4 Likes

all quite on a Saturday afternoon in Georgetown… :slightly_smiling_face:

little did the residents know that a truck from Colorado was going to pass through… :thinking:

and they haven’t upgraded the hairpin turn in the centre of town since the 1930’s… :grimacing:

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. I would rather use my jewelers loupe than my microscope. I reckon that I haven’t gotten the hang of it and don’t know if I ever will. Still sucks about the tranny planny :v:

1 Like

You guys got me all paranoid about my flowering African Buzz from Seedsman. Dangitt!!!

full disclosure: I’m sure the weed is further influencing the paranoia about my girl

4 Likes

@kettle…sorry about the hermie…on the bright side your shiz looks unbelievable man!!!..the colors are really cool. Sticky, sticky, sticky…yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

3 Likes

don’t be im pretty sure it was my fault, because there is a couple of nanners in two of the money makers… but none in the reg seed growing 6 inches above everyone else towards the sun…

now good news and bad news… got some good quality buds and some poor quality larf, that was stickier, and its going to be extracted from so not that bad…

it was a real mess in there… no mold though, bit disappointing… last time the buds were green but formed…

so this was the stickiest so far I can see why u guys wear gloves… misses fingers… :grin:

there was a lot of plant crammed in that tiny space… so the buds suffered.

the money movers got a bit more room,… and i know a lot more for the next table… that’s going to get another heavy prune… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:

12 Likes

Always moving forward! You got this! Now wash yo hands, silly.

1 Like

all was quiet… as usual… until… :boom: smash…!

:exploding_head: the exact moment a fully loaded semi lost its load… the driver screeching from the accident… :open_mouth:… as Georgetown was a small town the fuzz quick to respond… and assumed they would be the first on the scene… :cowboy_hat_face:

What they found shocked them… and they called for backup…

what was later called Green Saturday by the media saw carnage on multiple levels… :open_mouth:
people in photos are urged to contact local police.

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:

13 Likes

10 Likes

That made my morning brother… lmao
:+1::joy::laughing::rofl::grin:
The folks in that town , never forgot that day…:smirk:
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

small minds heh… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: have a good one legend :ok_hand:

there was this weekend in murwillumbah and it was a long weekend and a beer truck crashed into the river, and the recovery crews couldn’t get ther until the Tuesday and the locals had stripped it…lol

there is a short movie somewhere…

5 Likes

found it! watch this… it was part inspiration for weedtown…

this is pretty much Australia… :smile: :rofl:

6 Likes

Or did they…??? :exploding_head: :crazy_face:

That’s hilarious, thank you @kettle!

5 Likes

Hilarious @kettle imma have to break out the legis this weekend… you got the vilage goin on. LoL

3 Likes

stupid… I still have the bedroom light and left it on for 6 hours out of the 12 dark period… im going to take the globe out, but what should i do now…? so stupid… :grimacing: :sob:

Just reread that. It’ll be fine most likely you’re near the end. If you wanted you could give them a full 12 hour dark and stay on the new schedule till the end.

1 Like

hey doobie… :slightly_smiling_face:
I should probably re write that…
this happened again, I haven’t left it for 6 hours before, but a few hours here, leave the veg tent open there…

I am just going to leave it as though nothing has happened,

3-4 times now

but what are the real repercussions of doing this… amateur mistake…

is it as serious as I think… first time for the new flowering table… or is it just one of those things that happens more then not and people just don’t write it on the interweb…

all good just so angry with myself…

2 Likes