Kellogg raised bed and potting mix plus organic

please ask away, anytime. I always have time for good folks! Just tag like you did on that last one. I cover a lot a ground so tagging lets me know that you are looking for me and not just responding to a post I read! @Losro313

1 Like

Looking around there is a strain called pain killer xl. Donā€™t know how it is butā€¦ worth a looking into.

1 Like

Here on ILGM? Or some where else? @suctionmed

10-4 @bob31

I didnā€™t really answer one of your questions @Losro313 CCK is more of a resting med. Also one of the effects is an increase in appetite.

It would probably be better as a getting ready for bed, med At least for me. I steer clear of the ones that increase appetite. I havenā€™t ever had that problem and I really need to lose another 20 pounds. I have lost 30 since I retired.

CCK is very highly rated for pain relief so I think it will do well for you!

Also I looked up the ā€œPain Killer XLā€ on leafly, but I didnā€™t see it listed.

1 Like

When i lived in Denver my room mate was a caregiver and he grew DarkStar. It was hands down best pain killer ive smoked. This was a long time ago.not sure if still around worth looking into

1 Like

Itā€™s off another site. Here is specs. Just google painkiller xl.

1 Like

That ā€œother siteā€ you mentioned (keeping within the rules here) has one of the most complete strain databases Iā€™ve ever seen.

What do you mean @1BigFella

Are you talking about Leafly? Iā€™ve seen it referenced before. Should be OK.

@Losro313 you can say the name, just no links.

1 Like

The goldleaf is a very good strain very high CBD and THC I have metal in my back and quit taking opioids not getting in my story but every strain Iā€™ve tried which is 13 for Ilgm Have done nothing but satisfy me I have a daytime painkiller and a nighttime sleep aid

Oh, okay. Search for seedfinder then look for strain lists alphabetical. I think ILGM specials are a much better deal than most vendors, but their database can be useful for comparing strains.

@bob31 here it is need a link to the soil itā€™s self ? I can use google

Yes, please post the ingredients as they arenā€™t posted in the topic @Losro313

@bob31 kelp meal, poultry manure, and bat guano, coir , should i mix seed starter from miracolgrow ? Or bad idea

MiracleGrow is not a very good idea, if it has nutrients in it. Then you canā€™t control the nutrients, so it is impossible to flush at the end or know exactly what the plant is getting. On the other hand, my first grow is in MiracleGrow Soil and doing pretty well. Now I know a lot more so my next grow will be strictly coco coir and DynaGrow nutrients.

1 Like

@Losro313 Iā€™m sorry, I missed your tag!

That is the entire ingredients? I think you missed a few things?

From their website

ā€œRecycled forest products, coir, perlite, dehydrated chicken manure, composted chicken manure, hydrolyzed feather meal, peat moss, kelp meal, worm castings, bat guanoā€

ā€œRecycled forest productsā€ is considered a soil.