Keife what to do wit it

If you heat that press in the oven/toaster on the “warm” setting - like 140-160 for about 5 mins you’ll be able to crank it even further down and create a much denser darker hash similar to Moroccan

6 Likes

Watch for that Eclipse afterwards!!

9 Likes

That damn thing sure works well.

3 Likes

I put some on top of a bowl I packed. Right now just saving it for now for a party day where I can be out for 24 hrs.

4 Likes

Perfect you did it right :relaxed:

2 Likes

Do you decarb it first?

1 Like

I do not Decarb it as I use for the pipe or combo with some oil to coat my J’s.

2 Likes

Bro…im dead after readin that!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :skull: :ghost: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m jonesing for some actually… I’ve got a freezer full of buds to hash but my dry ice isn’t coming til next Friday!

4 Likes

As everyone has been saying to me for the last year about my upcoming retirement…”it’ll be here before you know it”. Bull$hit! I’ve known it pretty much every hour of every day and it still isn’t here, and my watches and clocks now seem to be running counterclockwise! Hey @Deez, it’ll be there before you know it. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

How much time you got left?

6 loooong days!

2 Likes

me needs one lol

Hello Deez i asked a question on your other chat. I found another chat and found the info here. Thanks for sharing have a good day!

How did you collect tit?

I use a DART one-hitter and with light load Keife (not packed) it burns long, low, slow, and sweet.
COOL>

keife collection from low grade weed. method
Trim Bin 150 screen, and paint brush while crushing buds and screening with larger screens, for seed mining.

Your life will change for sure, congrats and good luck.

:smile: Thanks, I’ve been retired for 18 months now. You’re right, life definitely changed…for the much better.

We got one job, now, STAYING ALIVE,
May we do it well, I pray.

4 Likes