Keife what to do wit it

Just finished dry trimming using the “Trim Bin” got a whole bunch of Keife. Now what? Does it have to be cured or anything before smoking???

8 Likes

Nope! Just sprinkle some on the weed in your bowl! You can use it in a lot of ways as well as smoking it… Puff and Pass!

5 Likes

You can press it into pucks.

Do you wonder where all that went when you didn’t use a trim tray?
Nice color. Check out youtube - Frenchy Cannoli making hash.

8 Likes

Good point. Had no idea there was that much. It has one hell of a scent.

5 Likes

Very Nice. :+1:
I’ll bake with mine. Works great in muffins.
Dosing is a bit tricky but once you find what works for you ur off to the races.
My first couple batches were a bit strong. :joy:
Go low first till you get comfortable with how your body will react. Every one is a lil bit different.

Enjoy. :+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I just sprinkled a little (3 match head size pieces) hit it twice and now I screwed into my chair.

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Perfect.
:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Not sure I could get up if my ass was on fire.

10 Likes

@Shannon32

1 Like

press it into rosin and set the controls for the heart of the sun.

9 Likes

Can you give me some guidance on type to buy vs types NOT to buy. Have no experience with them your input would be greatly appreciated.
@beardless

1 Like

If you are talking about the pollen press I have in the photo, this is it on amazon

4 Likes

I saw that one. Thanks.

2 Likes

I use mine to press into wax

2 Likes

Save mine for making wax. Although the Ms likes to have a lil personal stash, so gotta keep her happy. Hha

1 Like

When making the pucks is there and “waiting” time between final compression and removing puck???

1 Like

Made my first puck. TA DAAAAA.

10 Likes

Not really. The pressure makes the kief hold together. I do think if you leave it in there and warm the press in your hand, put it in a pocket, the kief will start to darken. I have not tried it. I have also pressed ground bud for pipe or vape. Press in some extra kief with the bud works nicely too.

3 Likes

Make shoe hash - put in your shoe and walk around on it all day or wine bottle hash - roll a wine bottle filled with hot/warm water back and forth over the kief until it gets warm and sticks together.

Some hash I made from my trim bin kief

11 Likes

The keif I got also came from the trim bin. It really works well.

3 Likes